Sickfit ~ Request

"I'm fine," Dick snapped; however, with clogged sinuses, it came out more like 'M byne'.

"Hey, Fine, nice to meet you. Hate to break it to you, buddy, but you're sicker than the crazies running around Gotham. Now, do us all a favor and tell Canary practice isn't happening today," Wally said, agitation dripping from his voice like poison. Robin rolled his eyes and leaned heavily on Wally, feeling a little less like dead weight.

"Babe," Wally chuckled, kissing his forehead. "How about you get back in bed, and I'll take care of you for the day. You're a little hotter than usual and you look like shit."

"It's just a little cold," Robin growled, rolling his masked eyes. "Everyone's waiting. Let's go. And get that camera out of my face!"

"It's proof that you're a stubborn brat," Wally smirked, looking down at the camera in appreciation, "Eliot stays."

"Eliot?"

"Don't judge the way I live my life, so-called Supportive Boyfriend!"

By the time he looked up, Robin had vanish from his spot, and gone was his sweatpants and muscle shirt.

Wally super sped into the training room, deciding that it would be physically impossible for Robin to find a bathroom, change into his clothes and run to the training room before him. But, of course, there stood Robin, a proud little smirk on his face, once again proving the impossible.

Wally pouted.

"Once again the last one here, Kid Flash," said BC disapprovingly.

"That's so not- it's because- Robin-" Wally took a deep breath, and shot the bird a totally cool and collected "bird". (Hehehe)

Robin blew a flattered kiss in response, quickly throwing his arm to cover the coughs sputtering out in the process. "Fuck."

"Told you! Didn't I, Eliot?" Wally cooed, he wagged a finger at the camera. The rest of the team stared in confusion.

BC, shrugging it off as their usual antics, suggested, "Since you two have so much energy today, why don't you start us off in sparring?", clapping her hands together and shrugging off her jacket.

Wally grinned, "That's a swell idea." Then shrieked, "Hold Eliot, Archer!"

"No way. The way you're holding it, it probably has your sperm or something."

"You're point?"

Artemis opened her mouth to retort, but was cut off by Saltwater. "I will hold... 'Eliot'... if it avoids further argumentation, my friend."

"See, Arty, someone cares about my feelings."

"Wally," BC scowled.

"Got it, babe," Wally winked, and made his way to the platform, rolling back his shoulders in mock confidence. Robin hid his distaste for Wally's common nickname. Instead, he smirked, trying to hide his undeniable concern for fighting in his condition, and hopped onto the sparring floor- the machine announcing his participation. The sudden movement made his head spin, but he ignored the feeling and shook it off.

Wally, a broad smile on his face, slipped off his shirt in a single motion, catching Robin's momentarily surprised gaze. "See something you like?"