Chapter Twelve

Chapter 12

Katniss's POV

I walk out of Claire's in the mall and walk to the food court.

Cashmere's POV

I can't believe that Peeta wouldn't take me back. Of all people me! I sit in the food court by the fountain when I see her, the girl that ruined my relationship. I get out of my seat and walk up to her. "Where's your boyfriend?" I spit at her.
"That's none of your business." she spits right back.
"He's mine!" I scream. I ball of my fist and hit her in the eye then walk away before she can do anything. After I see Peeta I go over to him and say. "Peeta I honk we should talk,"
"About what?" he asks me.
"About what will happen to Katniss if you don't date me."
"What are You going to do to her?" he sneers.
"I'm not going to do anything to her but one phone call and I can get Gloss down here." I say. Gloss would take innocent girls and force them to be in a relationship with him. The only reason none of the guys stopped him is because he was so strong and a very big temper and if he was angry enough he could snap your neck. When I mention Gloss, Peeta goes deathly pale.
"Alright I'll break up with Katniss. Just give me until Sunday." he says.
"Alright." I smile at him and walk away.

Peeta's POV

I walk up the steps to Katniss's house. I was breaking it off today. I knock lightly on her door. "Peeta what nice surprise." Mrs. Everdeen says.
"Hello can I speak to Katniss?"
"Of course, Katniss!" she comes thundering down the stairs.
"Hi, Peeta." she says shutting her front door. She walks me over to a bench on their porch. I sit beside her and say.
"Look Katniss, I love you very much and you know I would do anything to protect you right?"
"Of course, what going on?"
"I'm breaking up with you, it's just to protect you. I will reclaim you as mine." I say. She has her head in her hands and I know she's crying. I leave her sitting on the bench. I stop on the steps look down and say. "I love you," then walk over to my house.

When I walk in Cashmere's in my house. "It's Friday are you single?"
"Yes," I spit at her.
"Yay, lets watch a movie."
"Whatever." I say. She goes to the screening room and picks out a movie to watch. She sits really close to me and when the movie gets boring she turns to me and kisses me. I know where this is headed. We would make-out all the time after a movie we saw was over or lame. She moves her mouth all over mine and she crawls onto my lap. She's moaning and all I can think of is that she sounds like a stupid, idiot.
"Peeta! What the heck are you doing?" some one yells from behind me.

________________

Ooh cliffhanger! What will happen next. You guys are the greatest fans ever I have 122 votes! I can't believe it! I mean I didn't think I was good at writing. But know I am so happy, have a good day (or night) Love Lauren. : ) p.s. I now need 140 votes. : ) you guys can do it! P.s. (again) I am posting a new story called The Freshman Games check it out.