"I pity the flowers, they are put on the hands of the sniff obsessed girl" I glared at adelaydi but chuckled to her joke and now were both laughing our ass off like a retards.

..

I blushed as I've received the fifth bouquet this week, I don't know who is the secret sender was but he's kind of sweet.

I inhaled the scent satisfied to it's man cologne that I've been addicted for the past few days, I let down he bouquet from the table and put a tiny amount of makeup to my face, once I'm done I put the finishing touch for my hair and smiled as I gaze myself from the mirror.

straightening my dress I walked my way to the stage and there I saw the competitor's that's also been accepted from the audition,  I just ignored their gaze and line up together with them.

"this is your practice for the next performance his upcoming saturday, so take this chance and practice on your performance level!!"  the staff yelled and we all nod.

the dj already starts the music and we all go to the signed position and we sang individually according to the introduction of the episode this upcoming saturday,  I smiled and we all broke up as we sang our song choice and the other's goes to the backstage as the first one sings.

I'll do anything to win this thing.

----

"okay everyone nice show, now pack up!!" the staff shouted and we all sigh in tiredness and stretched as we made our way to our dressing room.

I lazily change my outfit as I clean my makeup.

after I'm done with my outfit I grabbed my purse and made my way to the parking lot as I plugged in my earphones.

I gaped when I saw a very familiar face leaning in my car, I quickly plugged out my earphones as I glare at him.

"what are you doing here?" I said I swear my voice is more colder than the ice as I stare at him intensively.

"we should talk" he said calmly.

"come on brycen just go to your hoes" I was about to inside the car when I startled as he pinned me in the side of my car and he inhaled my scent calming his nerves.

"listen to me and you'll understand everything" he said with his eyes looking sincerely in mine, my heart beats to the sparks it was feeling and my eyes won't leave his mesmerizing eyes.

"why did you cheated?" I whisper and tears are falling on my cheeks uncontrollable as I break down in front of him.

he caress me in my cheeks as he looked in my eyes sympathetically,  he hugged me tightly as my wolf purr in our mate's touch that's been sending sparks throughout our body.

"she saw it.."

"what?" I ask closing my eyes to stopped my eyes the tears from falling.

"she saw you shifted" I break the hug and my heart almost jumped.

[ flashback ]

"Kaycee, I'm a werewolf.."  I whisper to kaycee's ears.

"nice to meet you Jacob I'm Edward" she said sarcastically.

"Kaycee I'm serious!!"

"so am I" she said as she rolled her eyes.