48 / / ❝i guess this is end of us, leila. wait, no.❞

Leila | Trevor | Sebastian

WHAT?

Funny how this mere fact surprises you, but I don't think anything about me could be surprising at this point. I am the son of two billionaires that love to commit dirty scandals, just like me, and I had to actually live in a ramshackle of an apartment just for you.

B-but why me?

He halts for a moment and then approaches her, grabbing her by the breasts. Then, he licks her cheek with lust.

LET GO OF ME!

YOU NOISY BITCH!❞ He quickly seals back the tap over her mouth before heaving out a sigh. ❝There is something special about you, from the pictures I saw, and since the first day we met. I saw a lonely girl in need of a little miracle from her Prince Charming. I wanted to pamper you as much as I can before I take what I need.

He lowers his hands down and slip them into her pants. ❝I only wanted to do you hardcore. . . . Don't you remember how our first intercourse went last night?

She tries to replay the cassette inside her mind but no tune would come out. Drunk on uncountable shots of alcohol, her consciousness at that time is as good as her guess right now. She only remembers lying down next to Trevor, cowering beneath his chest.

Leila is seriously hoping this is just a dream.

But it is real.

Trevor is the reincarnation of the Devil himself, not Sebastian. How could she be so blind? She should have seen the colors behind the false pretenses of him.

But every moment with Trevor felt surreal. His words felt so sincere. Who knew underneath the sugar coating, someone could be so similar to rotten candy.

And since you already know my little secret, I guess this will be the end of us, Leila. . . . Wait, no. It is the end of you.❞

Trevor takes out a knife from the back of his jeans and aims it to her neck. He takes off the tape from her mouth.

Any final words, Miss Delivery Girl?

I will never ever be your Miss Delivery Girl.

She hands him one last smile before the knife cuts through her neck.

THE END.

[ My mind is such a horrible wasteland. What did you think
about the alternate version? Do
you prefer this one or the
original ending? Let me know
in the comments! ]

THE SPIN-OFF/SEQUEL TO MDG COMING SOON!