46 / / ❝you are, and will always be, my miss delivery girl.❞

Leila | Trevor | Sebastian

Leila wakes up to find herself surrounded by total white. Not the Colgate Total White, but literally a white void. It feels like she's in heaven but a part of her says it's merely a sweet nightmare.

This is only a dream, or is it?

She looks down on her body parts to check if she's still alive. Wiggling fingers, chest rising to a steady respiration, and certainly alert consciousness. But what the hell happened?

Where am I?

An air of puzzlement runs through her mind as she takes a step forward on the white ground. There are no silver linings or anything to indicate an entrapment. Just a white void.

A blank space. (SO IT'S GONNA BE FOREVER—damn it, I need to stop.)

A figure appears not far away from her ahead. It's a human, obviously, sauntering towards her in a fashionly manner. What is this? A runway show?

It's not just anyone, though.

The blue eyes, the polished jawline, the embodiment of Prince Charming himself.

It's Trevor.

TREVOR!❞ she calls for him but her voice echoes through the blank space, sending shivers up her spine.

LEILA!

They run towards each other like the typical couple union scene in romance movies. (Yuck.)

Trevor wraps his arms around her, sending tender warmth that vibrates through her body. This loving heat stimulates her hormones, to be honest. She hugs Trevor in return.

Wha—am I dead?

He chuckles, grinning. ❝I'm afraid not, my Cinder-leila. You are still alive.

His smiles then fades away. ❝Not me, though. I'm sorry that I walked away from you.

No, Trevor, it's my fault. I'm sorry for everything I did. Please, I want you back. Sebastian needs you like I—

Don't worry, he'll take care of you. I'll be watching you both from the heavens when the time comes.❞ He ends with a wink, but Leila is puzzled.

Wait, what?

Remember, you are, and will always be, my Miss De-lei-very Girl.

His image suddenly wears thin. She holds his hand, perhaps for the last time, before he disappears into the void. She's ready to let him go but there are still questions remain unanswered in her mind.

LEILA?

Sebastian's voice echoes out of the blue. She searches for the source but it seems to be all over the place.

Leila, please, wake up! Please . . .

Her eyes flutter open, just to find herself staring at the white hospital ceiling while Sebastian along with a flock of hospital workers dressed in white fix their gazes on her.