Chapter 20

Nash's POV

"Oh my god no way!" I say while Ashely laughs at her own story.

"I know right! I actually couldn't believe it!"

Me and Ashley started talking after I had bumped into her and she is extremely nice. She's from Toronto and has moved here with her mom after her parents got divorced.

As for me, I thought that not only was she nice but she was stunning. It felt weird because literally just an hour ago I was about to kiss Kylie, but I have to move on from her because she's not interested.

"Oh god it's 6:00 already, I should head home but it was nice meeting you Nash" she says getting up from the bench we were sitting on.

"Wait, um if I ever need you we should have a way of getting a hold of each other you know so,"

She interrupted me before I could even finish.

"Do you want my number?" she said with a grin.

"I was getting to that" I said with I smile and I pass her my phone.

"Well, I will text you" she said with a wink before leaving. I loved how she was such a flirt, but not in a slutty way.

After she said bye, I walked back in side to see that no one was home.

Cameron's POV

I walk into the back yard and see Kylie sitting there alone reading her book. I needed to clear things up with her, and fast. She has been spending a lot of time with Nash and I don't want anything to happen. She is still
Mine.

"Hey, can we talk?" I say sitting down next to her.

"Ya of course, what's up?" she says putting down the book.

I needed to get it off my chests I I just went out and said it.

"I'm in love with you, and no matter what you say I can't stop that. Call me selfish but I want you all to me. no matter how hard I try to stop thinking about you I just can't. I keep telling my self 'she doesn't like you cam just stop', but I'm not going to stop until your mine. because you are so worth fighting for."

She just stood there in shock. Didn't say anything, instead she did something that I my self didn't see coming.

She kissed me, and boy did I ever miss those lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------