Epilogue

Crystal stared at the mirror in front of her, a small smile gracing her lips as she gazed at her outfit. Although it still resembled the one HYDRA had given her to wear on missions it still differed somewhat, showing off her freedom and alliance to the Avengers. The mid thigh length dress was still white but now came with shorts underneath, keeping the sixteen year olds modesty while also keeping Glimmer's unique style. A pink heart stood out on the girls left side, across her rib cage and down to her hip. However a small, barely noticeable 'A' now rested at the bottom of the light pink shape.

White wedged combat boots still covered the young girls feet, the gold zips on the inside pulled all the way up to keep them secure. Her hair fell neatly down her back in its natural curls, a golden tiara weaved into the locks and sitting comfortably on her head. Pure white wings stretched from Miss Evans' back, the feathers delicate and shimmering in the rooms artificial light. A specialised quiver filled with arrows rested between her wings, a bow folded up beside it, both items with an Avengers 'A' carved carefully into the material.

Suddenly the door opened, revealing Ruby who stood in her new clothing, a smile small also gracing her lips. The white leather trousers still clung to the females legs, golden stitching around where pockets should be but no longer exist. Her t-shirt almost glowed in the light, tucked into her trousers as it bounced light in every direction. Still a light pink heart rested on her right shoulder, however now a small 'A' was printed into the centre of the symbol. Trainers were laced up on the seventeen year olds feet, the laces and material both pure white like the rest of her outfit.

A thin golden ring rested on the females middle finger on her right hand, a chain trickling from the band around her wrist creating a beautiful and delicate bracelet. Blonde hair was pulled into a high ponytail, the silky strands swaying gently as she tilted her head to the side. Two white holsters hung from her waist, the Avengers 'A' also inscribed on them. From the pockets usually meant for guns two golden handles could be seen poking out, and a silver blade easily guessable hidden under the white leather holsters.

"Ready?"

"As I'll ever be." Ruby chuckled at her best friend, holding her hand out. Crystal stepped forward and allowed the older female to take her arm, mimicking the wings that shifted behind her. Together the Duo jumped out of the window in the New Avengers Facility and into the air. They circled the sky for a few moments before diving towards the hanger where the newest offices Avengers were told to meet. Crystal was the first to zoom in, circling the sky once before landing beside Wanda and Pietro, tilting her head up to face Steve and Natasha who were waiting for them all.

Taking a look around at everyone before she landed Ruby smiled, it looked like a family. Finally taking her place carefully beside her friends Miss Jackson aloud her mimicked wings to fade before too looking up towards the Captain and Assassin. Steve smiled softly down at his new team for a few moments before turning full Captain mode, harden his face once more. "Avengers!" He announced. Everyone leant forward slightly. "A-"

*********

And I'm going to end here!!!! Haha!!

I hope you enjoyed Elemental Mimicry! I enjoyed writing it very much. Thank you for your support, I appreciate it greatly.

So now you have a choice to make for me, I have 2 book ideas for Crystal and Ruby but I don't know which one to do first.

1) Placing them into the story of CA:Civil War

2) Writing their HYDRA story, so the backstory of Glimmer and Mimic

I do not mind which one you want first, I'll be doing both anyway but I can't focus on two at a time along with all my school work.

Anyway again, thank you for reading and I hope you'll join me for more stories with Ruby and Crystal!! 

Bye bye

~secretsandlie