13: Dr Helen Cho

"We're moving out." Ultron ordered, walking into the small room the four enhanced had hidden themselves in after they had returned with the Vibranium. Instantly Wanda and Pietro's heads snapped up from their conversation, Ruby and Crystal stilling for a moment before turning to face the robot. "We need to start the next phase of the plan quickly, we're running out of time." The four nodded once, rising to their feet and following their 'boss' out of the room.

Before long the Twins and the Duo found themselves in Seoul, Korea. In front of them stood a large medical building, the sunlight reflecting off the windows and white walls. Slowly they entered, making sure to slide around doctors and scientists on their way to the back room where Ultron was waiting for them. Although he had control over some of the workers Ultron couldn't hold all of the workers under his command, meaning any of them could react poorly to seeing the enhanced.

They found Ultron quickly, a young Asian woman standing with him and two Iron Legion bots. Ultron was hooked up to a large cradle like machine. "Its beautiful." Helen Cho murmured, resting her hands on the machine. "The vibranium atoms aren't just compatible with the tissue cells, they're binding them. And S.H.I.E.L.D never even think-"

"The most versatile substance on the planet and they used it to make a Frisbee." The bot interrupted, earning a snort from the Duo. "Typical of humans, they scratch the surface and never think to look within." With that he broke open Loki's sceptre, retrieving the glowing gem from inside. Carefully he placed the object into the cradle where the head of the body was, the whole figure lighting up for a few seconds before going dull once more.

Slowly Ruby and Crystal approached the cradle, looking inside curiously. "Cellular cohesion will take a few hours." Dr Cho informed as the Duo stepped back once more. "But we can initiate the consciousness stream. We're uploading your cerebral matrix... now."

"I can read him." Wanda whispered, stepping forward slightly. "He is dreaming."

"I wouldn't call it dreams." Helen corrected as Ruby gently held Wanda's hand, mimicking her ability to read the creature in the cradle. "It's Ultron's base consciousness, informational noise. Soon-"

"How soon? I'm not being pushy."

"We're imprinting a physical brain. There are no shortcuts. Even if your magic gem is-" Helen was cut off by Wanda screaming and Ruby letting out a cry of pain. Both girls fell back from the cradle, Pietro grabbing his twin instantly while Crystal latched her arms around Ruby.

"How could you?" The blonde hissed, holding her head tightly in her hands.

"How could I what?" As he asked Ultron tilted his head to the side, not fully understand what the two girls had been able to see.

"You said we would destroy the Avengers, make a better world." Miss Maximoff answered painfully.

"It will be better."

"When everyone is dead?" Wanda questioned harshly.

"That is not..! The human race will have every opportunity to improve."

"And if they don't?" Pietro stepped forward, raising an eyebrow at the silver male who simply shrugged as he replied;

"Ask Noah."

"You're a madman." Crystal spoke up, her eyes wide and sad.

"There were more that a dozen extinction level events before even the dinosaurs got theirs. When the Earth starts to settle, God throws a stone at it, and believe me, he's winding up. We have to evolve. There's no room for the weak." The bot said as if Crystal had never spoken.

"And who decides who's weak?" Mr Maximoff replied, stepping in front of Wanda slightly as she released Helen from Ultron's control. Crystal carefully stepped to the side till she was beside the Doctor, giving her a soft smile before nodding down to the cradle, urging her to do something.

"Life. Life always decides. There's incoming. The Quinjet. We have to move." Dr Cho nodded twice as she canceled the upload.

"That's not a problem." However before anyone could react the AI stood up and shot the young woman, sending her flying to the other side of the room with a gash on her chest. Glimmer let out a startled scream while Mimic grabbed her hand and dragged her from the room as Pietro picked up Wanda and ran off. Shaking herself Crystal took flight as Ruby mimicked her wings and followed the twins quickly. Watching the blue and silver blur the Duo followed closely until they reached a town centre.

Instantly they all stopped, staring at one another in shock. Pietro wrapped his arms around Crystal, hugging her as she landed while Ruby grabbed Wanda and spoke to her softly. "Now what?" Miss Evans asked, pulling away from the embrace and turning to the two other woman. Each young person looked at one another, they didn't have any where to go, they couldn't go back to Sokovia straight away.

"We stay on the down low for a while." Ruby finally answered, lowering her voice so no one else could here her. "We're going to have to find a way to get home by ourselves."

"How about we start by getting out of the city centre?" Crystal suggested. "Get to the outer part of town first, that way we won't cause too much of a scene if we use our powers to get home."

"How do we-"

"Train." Glimmer answered before Wanda could finish, nodding towards station that stood not far from them. "I have some money in my pocket, we can get it exchanged quickly."

"You don't have pockets." Pietro spoke, pointing towards the pure white dress that adorned the females body. Without a word the Duo disappeared into the nearby toilets, only to emerge minuets later dressed in street clothes.

"I have pockets in this outfit." The green eyed girl replied smugly, digging out a few dollars she had left over from their time in New York. "Now come on, I don't really want to run into Ultron again, he gives me the creeps."

"Yeah, now he gives you the creeps." Ruby muttered with a smirk and eye roll.

(A/N: Obviously I don't know everything that happened between the twins scenes so I've made them up :-). Thank you for reading, hope you're enjoying!)