Meet 'The Duo'

Name: Ruby Jackson
Code name: Mimic
Age: 17
Hair colour and style: Straight blonde hair with left side fringe
Eye colour: Blue
Combat outfit: White leather trousers and white shirt with a light pink heart on the right shoulder. White trainers and a golden ring that links onto a golden bracket wrapped around her wrist.
Powers: Healing. Invisibility. Mimicry. ???
Weapon of choice: Throwing knives
Relationships: Crystal Evans (Best friend and partner in the field)
Extra info: Ruby and Crystal have known each other since they were young. Ruby sees Crystal not only as a best friend but also as the sister she never had. She is yet to discover one of her abilities/powers. Spy training (comes as standard). Can speak many different languages. Ruby can also play several instruments and can sing when in the mood.
Inspiration: Ruby is based off myself.
Photo: (Now these photos aren't a perfect representation of what the girls look like but it's to give you a rough idea!) (And black & white makes the pictures look better)

Photo:  (Now these photos aren't a perfect representation of what the girls look like but it's to give you a rough idea!) (And black & white makes the pictures look better)

Name: Crystal Evans
Code name: Glimmer
Age: 16
Hair colour and style: Half long, curly blonde hair.
Eye colour: Green
Combat outfit: White knee length dress with a light pink heart on the left side. White heeled combat boots and a mysterious golden tiara. Her wings also appear when she is in combat modus.
Powers: Healing. Flight. Elemental control. ???
Weapon of choice: Bow and arrow
Relationships: Ruby Jackson (Best friend and partner in crime)
Extra info: Crystal and Ruby have known each other since they were young. Crystal sees Ruby not only as a best friend but as the sister she wouldn't otherwise have. She is yet to discover one of her powers/abilities. Is trained in several martial arts. Spy training (comes as standard). Crystal is also a professional gymnast and dancer, that helps when dodging incoming bullets.
Inspiration: Crystal is bases off Crazy_Fangirl123  who is my very good friend and has been there for me when I started my other Avengers book 'The new' series. This is a character she made up and allowed me to use in my story!
Photo: (Now these photos aren't a perfect representation of what the girls look like but it's to give you a rough idea!)(And black & white makes the pictures look better)

 This is a character she made up and allowed me to use in my story!Photo: (Now these photos aren't a perfect representation of what the girls look like but it's to give you a rough idea!)(And black & white makes the pictures look better)