Author's Note

Hey guys,

This is my new book in the ChickLit Category.

Before I start writing, please note that this is my story and I don't want others to copy. This book is totally fictitious. I don't intend to hurt anyone's feelings. And, this book is a cliche. If you don't cliches, this book is not for you. This book might be similar to other chicklits, but it does not mean I have copied or whatsoever. It's a cliche, that is why it will be similar. 

I hope you like it. 

Beautiful cover made by: Waverly Ace. 

Here's a small description:

Abigail Davies had the perfect life in London, perfect parents, amazing friends but despite having all that, she was alone. She chose to run away from all of this perfection and shifted to New York City. Abigail is a shy, gentle and innocent girl who finds happiness by helping others. She is also dying to find true love.

On the other hand, Noah is everything that girls want, sexy, appealing, famous, rich but he has been through a nasty break up and now Noah is in search for someone who can be his distraction in this difficult time.

Call it destiny but few days after having shifted to New York she meets this totally breathtaking and handsome guy, named Noah Grayson who helped her when she was about to get molested by some guy. Few days after having been helped by Noah, she realizes that he is a huge filmstar in New York. Somehow, this little misadventure has allowed both of them to get closer.

Will Abigail be just a distraction for Noah or will she be someone more? Will Abigail find the true love that she was longing for or will she be heartbroken?

*Contains mature contents*