I looked down to see i was already cumming while moaning zayns' name, fuck yes, i think i'm gonna give him some rough sex tonight. I washed the rest of my body while touching at my sensitive cock to make sure it was all clean for the arse its about to be inside later, i turned the faucet off while grabbing my towel and wrapping it around my waist for right now, while walking to my room and looking at the clothes i chose for the date tonight laid perfectly nice on the mattress.

Hmm should i wear these or something else, god dammit now i'm really sounding like a teenage girl, i took the towel off that was safely wrapped around my waist and dried my hair with it, after all the drying and changing i looked in the mirror to fix my hair. I pulled it back while putting in my headband that i made of course since i didn't wanna go buy one. 

After rechecking myself multiple time, i brushed my teeth and for some reason i just had this weird feeling in my stomach that something was gonna happen and I've never felt like this before. I shrugged it off and made my way down stairs pulling my brown boots on and looking down at my cell.

Hmm i think now is about time to text Gemma and tell her I'll be going out that if she comes home not to wait up for me that I'm bringing my keys. After texting her, i texted zayn telling him to come over and hang out till it was time to go. I'm so excited for this date, and its crazy how someone like zayn actually wanted to date someone like me, a druggie, drinker, abuser, and freak, thinking about it I'm just finally happy now more then ever. 

 Zayn(POV)

Finally after getting ready all nice and smelling more delicious then ever, i'm on my way to Harry's. I wonder if his sister actually listened to me and left before harry could cause anymore pain to her today.

I walked out of my house and into his yard while ringing the doorbell, i could head the lock on the door unlocking and soon enough harry opened up looking very dashing. I smiled while giving him a kiss on the cheek then making my way inside for a seat.

''So what should we do while we wait?''

I looked up at him while sitting on the couch patting the spot next to me. He moved his feet to take a seat next to me and shrugged his shoulders while looking at me, 

''I don't know maybe we could just make out''

I moved in closer while he leaned into the kiss, our lips moved passionately, while i got thinking damn perrie would be mad if she knew i was kissing another person and letting them suck me up especially my enemy. I moved my hands down to his slim hips and tugged on his shirt while moving down, he lifted his arms up for me to pull his shirt over his head while i smiled into the kiss and took his shirt off leaving him shirtless.

I moved back taking my shirt off while he bit his bottom lip and looked me in the eyes while smirking, oh crap i wonder what he has in mind, cause if he's thinking about being top he's funny. I grabbed his hand taking him up stairs but then he stopped on the last step and shook his head no. I cocked my head to the side in confusion while looking at him, he turned his head to face the floor not even daring to look back up at me, I brought my fingers under his chin and made him face me. 

''Whats wrong baby?'' He looked me in the eyes and gave me a sad smile.

''Look Zayn um I'm kinda tight with money and i don't really want you seeing my room'' He shifted on his feet while breathing hard. 

''I don't care how your room looks love, I'm only here for you not anything else. And trust me i won't leave you for anything'' Lies, He looked up at me and smiled.

''Promise?''

''I promise''

I had my fingers crossed behind my back while smiling at him not because I'm being nice but because he thinks I'm not leaving him which i am. He looked around the hall and looked down at his hands while bringing his watch up to see the time, great didn't even get to the sex part so i guess i have to text Niall and tell him to be there at the right time.

Even though i did say we were gonna meet up an hour early to plan what were doing, but he changed his mind since he had to go do something with his brother. 

Zayn: you still gonna go to the movies?

Piggy Boy: Depends if your still taking him instead of trying to get into his pants right now? 

Zayn: yea be there, he stopped because of his room so were just gonna hid to the movies and then i'll try fucking him at my place

I was waiting for his text when i looked up to see green meeting my hazel eyes, I gulped and smiled at him while winking, he smiled back while moving closer to me, ''Everything ok babe?''

''Yea everything's fine just texting my mum telling her not to make dinner since I'm taking my lovely boyfriend out''

He laughed while walking downstairs and looking back waiting for me to follow, but then again i had to just get distracted by his angel wings, why the fuck would he get those if he's not even half the good boy he claims to be.

I made my way down stairs and ran behind him before he could put his shirt on and tackled him on the couch while landing on top of his exposed chest and kissing down his neck, he started laughing while putting his skinny fingers through my hair.

He pushed me off lightly and smiled a dimple smile and winked while getting off the couch and making his way to the shirt that was on the floor. I smacked his form arse and he turned around glaring at me while rubbing his own arse and bending down to pick his shirt up, damn he's fine as hell, to bad nobody is gonna get with him after his heart is shattered into a million pieces. 

I soon felt someone sit on my lap while grinding our covered cocks together, i let out a loud moan feeling that Harry was sucking on my neck while sliding his hands under my shirt. i felt his nails dig into my chest while biting my neck a little harder, and damn i felt like i was gonna cum right here right now on the spot.

He got up and smiled down at me before leaving a little peck on my forehead, He turned around before swaying his hips side to side, i couldn't take my perverted eyes off his arse while he bent down with both his hands on his knees while moving his hands up to his thighs looking back at me over his shoulder, i could see the little smirk on his face. 

Fuck, whats he doing to me? He turned around backing up while stripping off his shirt again but slowly, i watched as his muscles flexed from the stretching, he threw the shirt on the top of my head while i moved it out of my face and watched as he strip teased me, He was slowly unbuttoning his skin tight jeans and unzipping them very slowly witch was just making me more impatient, I sat up even more to get closer to his body which he just backed away again while putting one finger up moving it side to side as in he's saying no.

I groaned while sitting my back against the couch and watched as he took the top of his jeans moving them down to reveal his pubes that looked like he got them trimmed, hmm pretty punk boy now huh? I couldn't help but notice that he wasn't wearing any briefs, what the fuck i thought he was, that's probably the time he said he was going to the restroom after he texted me.

Damn this guy was fine but such a fucking arsehole which means he must not appreciate himself much to know he could be a better person. Right when he was about to remove his pants his cell went off, NOOOO that's the second fucking time god dammit!! He laughed seeing my disappointment face, he skipped to his phone answering it.

I looked down to see the huge bulge in my pants great just fucking great. I could hear him being polite on the other line, hmmm what the fuck, He came back minutes later laughing, i gave him a confused look. 

''Just my mate Ed''

''Should i be jealous?''

He zipped his pants up and grabbed his shirt while shaking his head in amusement and kissing my pouty lips. I'm not jealous or anything but they just fucked up one of my good plans. I have a feeling this Ed guy has been intruding a lot now. I watched as he got himself ready and making sure his phone was in his back pocket along with a few dollars, i grabbed his hand kissing his neck while he smiled at me.

''So can we finish this strip tease later then?''

''Hmm that's if you're good to me on this movie date babe'' He winked and then we walked to my car while getting in and heading to the movies where i should see Niall there in a little costume, since he's scared shitless of this prick in my car.