"It's not. You're still out of it."

Jungkook leaned back again. "I'm going to take a nap..." His voice trailed off.

"Jungkook."

He jolted upright at the warning tone, eyes wide.

"Sorority bitch will let me help you off the train, but you have to tell her you want to leave with me."

His white teeth gleamed and he wagged his finger. "She isn't going to like it..."

"I can deal with that. Will you tell her?"

His smile widened, but his gaze was still unfocused. "Oh... yeah..."

Taehyung started to get out of his seat. "Where are your bags?"

Jungkook pointed at a larger pack, and started fading away again. Grabbing all of their bags, Taehyung returned to him, who had drifted off once again.

"Jungkook," he said, leaning in.

He startled and jolted up, hitting Taehyung right in the chin.

"Ow!" He jerked upright. Frustrated, he heaved a deep breath. How the hell had he gotten in the situation? He considered dropping all of Jungkook's bags and just running out of there. But he couldn't. Not with the blonde attendant.

He grabbed Jungkook's arm and pulled him to a standing position. "First we walk off this train. Then we'll figure out the rest."

"Okay," he murmured, limbs limp. Taehyung would be lucky if he even got him to walk down the short aisle. Jungkook managed to take some energy out of a hidden reservoir and maneuver out of his seat.

The almost-future Mrs. Kim stopped them in their tracks. "Sir, are you leaving of your own accord? Do you know the man you're leaving with?"

Jungkook's eyes widened at the attendant. He said in a mock serious tone. "Yes, I know this man." He winked at Taehyung. "He's Mr. Kim, and we're leaving together." He stuck out his tongue at the train attendant, who had a horrified look on her face. "So no little Kim babies for you."

Taehyung reeled Jungkook away. "Okay... that's enough," he said. "Let's save that speech for later."

He hadn't waited of permission to take Jungkook away, and he half-expected security to stop them as he maneuvered him out of the train and onto the platform.

Jungkook's legs bucked as soon as he crossed the platform gap. Taehyung pulled him up against his chest, arms wrapped around him for support.

"Jungkook?" He gently shook him. "Can you walk by yourself?"

His eyes were tiny slits and he barely shook his head.

Now Taehyung had to figure some way to get him, his luggage, and his own bags up to the main concourse.

Squatting, he pressed his shoulder on Jungkook's abdomen, then stood, carrying him in a fireman's hold. His upper body dangled, and Taehyung could feel his hands brushing his backside. This was going to look suspicious as hell, but it was the only way he could get Jungkook out without just leaving their stuff behind.

He grabbed the straps of all three bags, hurrying to the elevator once Jungkook was steady. He hadn't been to Busan before, but he was thankful that most of the passengers had gotten out of there already, leaving the elevator empty.

After exiting though, there were crowds of people hanging out in the concourse area waiting for their own departures. Taehyung knew they were a strange sight to see, and the outright stares confirmed it. "He's my fiancé," he muttered, despite the fact that they weren't. It was better than other people thinking that he was kidnapping Jungkook though. "He's not feeling well." He tugged at his legs. "Tell them you're not feeling well Jungkook."

One of his dangling hands waved around as he spoke. "You remind me of my brother..." Then he patted Taehyung's backside. "You both have a nice butt. No wonder sorority bitch wanted your babies."

To his horror, Taehyung's face began to burn. He coughed. "Jungkook, there are children around us."

His hand dropped, but Taehyung wasn't sure if he actually listened, or whether he had passed out again.

Jungkook was about the same size as him, so he was feeling the dead weight as he walked around the area, trying to locate the main exit. As soon as he stepped near the doors, he wondered what the hell he should do next. A group of three stood there clustered in a group, and their horrified gazes swept over the man slung on his shoulder.

"It's okay. I'm his fiancé."

Only then did he realize one of the women was an older version of Jungkook.

Oh shit.

The woman in question looked at the man hanging down his back. She squatted and tilted her head upside down. "Jungkook?"

Jungkook gave an exaggerated wave. "Hi Mother. Why are you upside down?"

His mother released a horrified gasp. "Are you drunk?"

Taehyung took a step toward her. How the hell would he get out of this one? "He... His order on the train got mixed up with one that was too strong, but he's all right."

The woman's eyes lifted to Taehyung's face. "I should sue the company."

He could see why Jungkook was afraid of his mother. Her intense gaze was intimidating in the way that a stately woman of a certain age could be.

An older man stepped forward and put a hand on her shoulder. "Oh, just leave the poor man alone Ae-ri. Is this really how you want to meet your future son-in-law?"

Taehyung shook his head. "See, there's been a misunderstanding."

But he had to wonder why they didn't know what Jungkook's ex-fiancé looked like. Sure, they might not have met in person, but they had at least seen pictures, right?

Jungkook's father shot his wife a grimace. "The only misunderstanding is that Ae-ri is trying to micro-manage everything. Like always." He stepped out at offered his hand. "I'm Jungkook's father, Jeon Seongjin. Nice to meet the man who stole my son's heart. Taehyeon wasn't it?"

Taehyung froze. Jeon Seongjin? The LSJ principal? He'd asked for fate's help on this trip, and the very man he needed was right here, in front of him. And he was just going to go with it.

He shifted Jungkook and awkwardly held out his hand for a shake, still somewhat speechless. These people clearly had no idea. How wrong would it be to use that to his advantage? After all, he'd be helping Jungkook as well. Since he was in no condition to face his family anyways. "Taehyung, actually."

Jeon Seongjin looked confused. "Jungkook told us your name was Taehyeon."

"Oh... He must've mispronounced. I go by Taehyung, or Tae."

"What?" Jeon Ae-ri shrieked, her voice rising and octave. "All the materials for the wedding list have your name as Taehyeon."

Taehyung struggled to keep from grimacing. "It's fine, the names are close enough."

"I don't know why Jungkook did that," the woman grumbled. "He didn't even tell us that he was gay." An elderly woman grinned like the Cheshire cat behind her, finding the whole exchange amusing.

Jungkook's father ignored his wife. "Well Taehyung, welcome to Busan." The older man beamed. "We look forward to getting to know you better."

Jeon Seongjin had no idea how much Taehyung was looking forward to getting to know him too.

-----

A/N: dam the plot tho... rip the innocent Tae we all know and love... I swear it's gonna get better though. 

p.s. I lied I'll only be updating once a week because I can't write fast enough