From Ruins to Snowdin

Frisk heard the Ruins door close behind them. Well, they knew there was no going back now, so they trudged forward through the snow. Flowey tried to warn the determined child off about sparing monsters here, but they shrugged him off. Flowey disappeared off into the snow, leaving Frisk by themselves. Little did they know there was a figure watching from the sidelines. His name was Sans, and he had been stationed near yet to watch for humans. So upon seeing one for the first time since who knows when, he figured he should investigate.

They observed a large branch in the pathway leading to the bridge. As they walked past it after deeming it too heavy to carry, Sans got the bright idea to sike them out a little. He teleported over to the stick and snapped it in two. They whipped around to see the broken branch on the ground, and started to walk faster. Sans continued to trail behind them, moving between teleporting and taking a few steps at a time.

When they arrived at the bridge, they discovered it was blocked by some sort of barricade, making it impossible to pass. They were about to find another way when they heard footsteps from behind them. They froze as the sound grew louder, and whoever was making them grew closer.

" h u m a n . D o n ' t y o u k n o w h o w t o g r e e t a n e w p a l?" The voice said ominously. "T u r n a r o u n d, a n d s h a k e m y h a n d." Frisk paused for a moment, before complying with the monster. Flowey was still hidden away somewhere, probably hiding from the new monster. But Frisk reached their hand out anyway, only to be meet with a jolt of electricity.

The figure pulled back laughing. He continued to laugh for a good minute, and Frisk still stood there watching him have his fun. If this was as bad as the monsters out here get, Frisk could handle it. "Joy b-buzzer in the hand trick, that one's always f-funny," he said looking toward the human. "The name's Sans, Sans the skeleton."

Frisk smiled. "My name is Frisk," they said happily. Sans stopped for a moment at their happiness. "Might not want t-to be so happy about that, kiddo. Ya see, I'm actually supposed to be on watch for humans right now. So I c-can take their soul." Frisk paused for a moment, they guessed Toriel hadn't been lying to them. "But I am not really interested in that. But my brother, he isn't second in command of the Royal Guard for nothing," he said with admiration in his voice.

"Ya might want t-to watch out for him. Anyway, let me help here,"he continued, putting his honey hand on their shoulder. In a dim flash of red light, the appeared on the other side of the barricade. Frisk turned to him and began to question it, but was interrupted. "It's m-my magic, kiddo. I only have one HP, so I find this useful as a s-survival tactic."

Sans was making sure to choose his words carefully. He didn't want the human in on anything that happened between him and his brother, if he could even call him that. Papyrus would have hit him for calling him that, despite the fact that he wasn't around. He didn't want to break his promise to the lady behind the door, but he also didn't want to upset his brother, so he spoke about his choice of what to do next, netting in the middle as best as possible.

"H-hey kid, my brother has some traps set ahead to capture a human like you, so don't tell me I didn't warn you." He turned to go teleport off into the woods so he could watch them in secret, but they grabbed his jacket with a smile. "Thanks for helping me, Sans!" They exclaimed. He looked slightly shocked, as it no one had thanked him before. He then tugged his arm away and said, "whatever, kid." He then teleported off, leaving Frisk to find their way through Snowdin forest.

A/N
Screw it!!!! I know I'm supposed to be writing A Knocking At The Door but I just got a wave of inspiration for the rest of this! SO HERE YA GO!!
(Man these chapters are gonna be really short lol)
Thanks for reading!