Geminis as a Ghost

Noooo I actually don't want to be a ghost. BUT!!

If a Gemini was a ghost then maybe this would happen... 

A poor Gemini person died from discovering too many facts about the world, falling out in a library- sadly their two brains couldn't handle enough data at such a youthful age of 64.  But shortly after their death.. the Gemini didn't realize they died. They went on their lifeless days, reading more books as many stared at the books everyday whenever the Gemini tries to read them. They found it rude when many looked at them like that even though they LOVE attention; they would knock a book out a person's hand and the person that was staring at the Gemini's book would look around to see who knocked their book to the ground. The Gemini kept wondering why many look at the books more than them(the Gemini). The Gemini kept searching through books every night and day to find out why. Until the library closed- not just for the night but FOREVER. It was closed down due to weird phenomenon. The Gemini laughed at them to scorn. Supernatural phenomenon? Oh please. The Gemini kept the library all to themselves.    Endless readings through endless books. Then the Gemini grew tired from reading... wishing to do something new with their life. OH THEY THOUGHT OF SOMETHING. Why not leave the property? It was selfish to keep it anyway without permission. So the Gemini went to the front doors but every time they tried to reach them, it was like a line pulling them back in place. The Gemini was trapped in some kind of endless lined barrier. The Gemini grew furious then sad then tried cheering themselves over books again but grew into boredom which caused them to yell in raging hate. Suddenly after some attempts or two, people unlocked the doors and sneaked in while the Gemini tried book treatment to calm them down. The Gemini smiled sensing the people's presence as they threw the book from them and race around to find the others. The people started to squeal from the Gemini's pacing noise. So the Gemini stopped and yelled out to them, "Don't be afraid!! Y'all trapped me here! Don't be afraid!" then the people followed the echo within the library, finally reaching the area where the Gemini stood. The Gemini saw it odd how they kept turning their heads but not at the Gemini. They shouted again right in front of a person's face. "HELLO??!! Can't y'all see me?" the person yelped, throwing his head back to a laughter. 

"Oh. We couldn't see you... you don't know you are an entity?" The person asked while the others grouped from behind him, scared. The Gemini blinked twice then nodded to themselves. "Oh... so that's why I was trapped here..." 

Later on, many came back to the library trying to help the Gemini pass to the other side. Maybe reincarnation was best for them? The Gemini refused many times and shown their dark side violently many times just to scare them off. They didn't want to scare them off really; the Gemini just wanted to stay as if living and just scared of what's beyond. They are used to Earth and not use to being called an 'entity' or 'spirit'. Many agreed that they'd should 'look' at a Gemini as an regular person in the library just to enjoy their stay like others would. THEY EVEN MADE A LAW FOR GHOSTS IN THE HONOR OF THE GEMINI GHOST :D "For even Spirits of the beyond---consider them as living beings too. For they live among us if we like it or not. They weren't strangers from birth to their own life, why see them as strangers beyond death?"  An addition to the Amendments.