Eating disorder//27

🌸~I literally just got 7k readers thank you guys so much ! So I tried my best, I hope you like it! If you struggle with an eating disorder, please get help! Eating disorders are never a way to lose weight. If you really want to lose weight, do it healthily. Eat better, exercise more. Eating disorders will not make you happy, they'll make you feel worse than before.💕here's a hotline number if need any help  +18888610257 you can also text me/dm on Instagram for help @_joceelynxo ❤️

You were sat on the bed with Alex, looking through old picture albums of you when you were younger. Both of you laughing at pictures of you with ridiculous hair styles as a baby.  "I never knew you used to dance" Alex said, as he flipped through pages with your various dance costumes. Your stomach turned as you got closer to the years of your life that you hated most. The years that you were at your lowest, when you battled depression and an eating disorder. It was an obvious change. Your smile went from big and bright, to a simple curved line, with dead eyes. Your clothes grew 2 sizes too big for you, and you wore nothing but sweatshirts to cover your body. Alex didn't know about any of this, it wasn't something you liked to share. You were so ashamed of how bad it took over your life. Lying to people, telling them that you weren't hungry so you only ate one meal a day. "Um, let's do something else" you suggested as you closed the book, shoving it back on the shelf where it was. You crossed your arms, not looking at Alex. "What's wrong?" he asked. You didn't answer him, you didn't know how. "(Y/N)...please, are you okay?" he asked again, his voice was full of concern. "I just, I really hated that time of my life. I stopped eating, I was depressed all of the time" you said, fiddling with your fingers. "What?" Alex said shocked, "(Y/N), you don't ever have to worry about your weight or what you look like. You're beautiful, and I love you so much. If you ever need anything, I'll always be here for you. You can tell me anything" Alex said, his hand now in yours. He pulled you into an embrace, "I love you (Y/N), I care for you so much and I never want to see anything ever happen to you". You responded, "I love you too, Alex". You loved to know how much Alex supported you and cared about you.

🌸~shoutout goes to @jennieForsyth thank you for voting 💕