You overhear him talking bad about you pt.2//009

🌸~sorry for making these short I hope you guys still like them❤️

You surprised Alex later that night with as much excitement as you could possibly muster (which wasn't very much, considering your self-esteem had dropped a great degree only mere hours before). Alex had a feeling something was wrong because of the following occurrences: you didn't eat much, you were strangely quiet (other than mandatory polite greetings, farewells, and answers to questions), and you hadn't looked at him for more than two seconds at a time.
When you got back to the hotel room that night, you immediately took to your side of the bed. You soon felt the mattress dip next to you, signifying that Alex had joined your side. You turned away from him and faced the wall. He laid down close behind you, your back to his front. When he rested his hand on your hip and you shook it off, he knew something had to be wrong.
"Baby, what's the matter?" he asked.
You stayed silent.
"(Y/N), what did I do wrong?"
"Nothing," you replied coldly, "it's my fault."
"What?" he asked, sitting up so he could see that your eyes were open, and you were staring at nothing.
"I'm too round for your liking," you snapped.
He could feel his heart stop and shatter simultaneously. "Babe..."
"Forget it, Alex."
"No, look at me." You stayed still. "(Y/N), look at me, please."
You finally turned around and faced him, revealing the tears staining your rosy cheeks. His face fell. As tears threatened to form in his eyes, he began to pour out more emotion to you than he ever had before.
"Listen to me," he said. "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever known, and I'm a fucking idiot for making you believe otherwise. You're perfect to me and I don't know if I'll ever be able to forgive myself for hurting you this way... I just hope that you can forgive me for fucking up the best thing that's ever happened to me, beca―"
You crashed your lips against his in a passionate kiss as tears rolled down your face. As you pulled away, resting your forehead against his, Alex said, "I love you so much, I don't how to react. I'm so sorry, (Y/N)."
''I forgive you, you crazy man," you laughed before kissing him again.

🌸~ Shoutout goes to @lizbethgonzalezzz thanks for voting 💕