First Time//002

Warning ⚠️ it get a little durte lol get it (durte Dom /Dirty) okay I'll stop😂
-this imagine is for Kayla  also make sure to watch the video ^^ I put up

I tapped my foot anxiously against the hardwood ground, waiting for my boyfriend's arrival. We were going on a date, but it wasn't just any date. For a long time now, Alex and I have discussed having sex, but we just never knew when. We're both virgins, so we're both a little nervous. A long time ago, we set a date and if we weren't ready then, we would set another date. That date is today and I'm nervous, but I am ready. I mean if you have sex with someone you're in love with, it shouldn't be too nerve-racking. The doorbell rang and I stood to my feet immediately. I looked down at my outfit one more time before walking over to the door and opening it. Alex stood there with a smile on his face and beanie on his head. A black leather jacket hung on his shoulder and was unzipped, showing off his Metallica shirt. But his outfit wouldn't have been complete if it weren't for his black skinny jeans and black converse. I wrapped my arms around his torso and he held me tight to him.
"You look beautiful." He whispered into my ear.
"Thank you." I blushed and pulled back from him.
He held his hand out, "Are you ready?"
I grabbed it and intertwined our fingers, "Yeah, I'm ready." I shut the door behind me and we walked down my porch steps and to his car. He opened the car door for me and I nodded at him, getting into the front seat. He jogged over to his side and got into the car, bucking himself up. He started the car and he drove off towards wherever he was taking me this time. I tapped my fingers against my leg, a little bit nervous once again.
"We don't have to do it tonight if you don't want to." He said.
I turned and looked at him, "I want to. I mean, unless you don't want to."
"Kayla,of course I want to." He reached over and intertwined our fingers.
I smiled at him and then looked forward at the road, "Where are we going?"
"Well, I got us reservations at the restaurant in the hotel in the city. And I also got a room for us, just in case you were ready." He said.
"Sounds good. But I don't have clothes."
"I packed some extras of mine for you to sleep in."
"Aw, thanks." I leaned over and kissed his cheek quickly.
We drove in silence for the rest of the way, just enjoying one another's company. His thumb rubbed over my hand, relaxing me a bit. We pulled up to the hotel and we parked in front of the entrance of the restaurant. He parked the car and opened his car door, as well as I did. I got out and pulled my dress down so it wasn't riding up my ass. I closed the door and Alex walked over to me, placing a hand on my lower back. We walked up to the restaurant, now hand in hand.
We sat down for dinner, talking about random things that made us laugh. We even talked about our first date and how we went to a boardwalk and Alex fell into the lake. At first it was funny. But then he pulled me in after him, leaving us both soaking wet. Which made my parents mad when he brought me back home. But it was worth it, because Alex kissed me for the first time that night. And then many more nights after that. Dinner was over faster than I thought and pretty soon, we were in the elevator leading us to our room. Alex dug the key out of his pocket and opened the door to our hotel room. It was simple, yet perfect. One bed with a bathroom and a desk with a couch and a television; that's all we need. I took my jacket off and placed it on the chair of the desk.
"Do you...uh, do you like the room?" Alex asked.
I turned around and faced him, placing my hands on his shoulders, "It's perfect."
"Good." He planted a quick kiss on my lips. I walked over to the bed and sat down, taking my heels off and throwing them on the ground. Alex slipped his jacket off, putting it on top of mine. He sat down next to me and took his converse off. I fiddled with my fingers in my lap, not knowing what to do.
"Now what?" I asked.
"Now this." He said and leaned forward, connecting our lips. I was taken back a bit at first, but then I kissed back. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck while his hands rested on my waist. He pushed me back onto the bed, hovering over me. Our lips moved in sync, his tongue slipping into my mouth. My stomach was twisting around in knots, an unfamiliar feeling beginning to form in my core. He pulled away from the kiss and stood up, taking his shirt off.
"Should I...take my dress off?" I asked.
He nodded and unbuckled his jeans. I've never seen Alex fully naked so I'm kind of curious. I sat up and took my dress off, leaving me in my bra and panties. Alex was looking at his jeans, trying to undo his buckle. I unclipped my bra, leaving my upper half completely bare. I rubbed my arm, kind of nervous for Alex's reaction. But he was focused on undoing his belt, so I threw my bra at him. He watched it fall to the floor and then he looked up at me. A small smile formed on his face and he stood up straight.
"You look...you are...wow." He said, his arms falling to his sides.
I stood up, "Continue."
He looked at me up and down once more before playing with his belt again. He finally got it undone and he took his belt off. He pushed his jeans down his legs, leaving him in just his boxers. He kicked them over to the side and then walked over to me. He placed a hand on my back and leaned down, connecting his lips with mine. I laid back down onto the bed so my head was on the pillows and Alex hovered over me. His fingers traced up and down my side, leaving a trail of goose bumps. I'm not really sure what to do, so I let Alex take control. So far, for both us not doing this before, it was going quite well. I wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought it was going to be. His fingers traced the lining of my panties and he tugged on them. I nodded into the kiss and he dragged them down my legs. I suddenly became aware of the fact that I was completely naked in front of him, but he's not. I tugged on his boxer shorts, wanting him to take them off.
He sat up and started to pull his boxers down his legs. His member sprung up and my eyes widened. He chuckled and leaned down connecting our lips again. I tensed up and didn't move nor did I kiss him back. He pulled back and placed a hand on my cheek, "Hey, we don't have to do this."
"I know, I want to. I'm just...I'm really nervous."
"You don't need to be nervous. It's just you and me, okay? And if you feel uncomfortable, you can tell me to stop and I will."
I nodded and he placed his lips on my collarbone. I tiled my head up, giving him more access, but he didn't need it. His lips traveled down my torso and towards my center.
"You have to be wet or it will hurt." He said.
"It's going to hurt?" I said and sat up a bit. But he rubbed his thumb over my hipbone, relaxing me a bit.
"It might hurt a little. But if it hurts too much, tell me. But what I'm about to do right now, you might not like. So if you want me to stop, just say it." He told me.
"Okay, I trust you." I said and he smiled. He kissed down my lower waist until he got above my core. He lowered himself so he was looking straight into my center. He leaned forward and licked up my folds and I shuttered at the feeling. Oh my God, that's new. He did that again, and again, and again. Until finally he started sucking on a little nub that felt good against his touch. A moan escaped from my mouth as he continued to work his wonders. Licked up and down and sucked until he pulled back, leaving me wanting more. "Holy shit, is it going to feel like that?"
He laughed, "I hope so." He leaned down and kissed my lips softly. His member was aligned up with my entrance and suddenly I became anxious. "Are you ready?" He asked.
I nodded and he pushed himself in me a bit. I bit my lip to keep myself from saying something I'll regret. He slowly pushed himself all the way in and he stayed there, letting me adjust.
"Is this okay?" He asked.
"Yeah just...don't move quite yet."
He nodded and leaned down, placing his lips on my neck. After a couple more seconds, I tapped his shoulder, telling him that he can move. He slid out of me, and then back in. It felt quite different, but somewhat enjoyable. He repeated his actions, moving in and out of me at a slow pace. I squeezed my eyes shut every time he filled me, still not being used to it. But then suddenly, a feeling sparked inside of me. I opened my mouth and moaned out Alex's name which only encouraged him. He went a little faster and the feeling rose within me.
"How are you?" Alex asked.
"I'm good- oh god." I moaned as he hit a spot he hasn't hit before. I arched my back off the bed, but Alex pushed me back down. His hands pinned me to the bed as he went faster. The feeling only got stronger and stronger until finally, it came to its brink. I cried out Alex's name as I came undone under him. He groaned a few time before finally letting out one final, loud moan. He thrust a few more times before pulling out and lying down next to me. He sighed of relief, "Well, was it as bad as you thought it was going to be?"
"Honestly, Alex, it was great."
He smiled and placed his lips on mine, "I love you, Kayla"
"I love you, too, Alex."

A/N  I hope it wasn't that long I tired my best lol
This story is for my girl Kayla she also gave me the idea to make this "first time" Imagine
If any of you want an imagine for yourselves just dm me on Instagram or text me here💕

👇🏽👇🏽Also follow my Instagram 👇🏽👇🏽