what the hell happen to you

Deaton open the office door for me i walked in and went to the back room.

I slowly got up on the cold table and but my hoodie on when i heard voices i pulled my arms in my sleeves.

I put my head down and i heard foot steps and shoes come in front of me my face.

And i heard Denton talk about to the people and then i hear the voices.

It was Derek, Stiles, and Scott and i feel my hood being snatch off my head.

And i looked up and i see the boys and and i hear a gap. Stiles walks up to me and pokes me right in the face.

He looks at my face and arms an says "what the hell happened to you".

I glare at and he slowly backs up Derek and Scott are talking with Deaton.

I look back down at the ground kicking my legs backing forth.

And vision goes black the goes back to normal, but i could see out of both eyes.

I started freaking out Scott came by me and said "are you alright".

"Do i look alright Scott do i"

He looked so taken back but i turn my head to Deaton.

Deaton i said and he looks at me and comes around the table to me.

And stands right in front of me i look him dead in the eye and said "i can see out of both eyes".

He grabs my face and moves it closer and tells Scott to get him his flash light.

Scott hands him the light and turns it on and shines it right in my eye.

I jerk my head back and start blinking but all i could see was dots.

After a few seconds of blinking i glare at him with so much heat behind it.

Derek moves in front of me grabbing my hand i look up at him.

"Are you okay Kota".

" yeah i guess Derek".

I replied after slappy Stiles hands from my face.

I get of the table and to the back room to get some sleep on the couch.

And when i went into the room i felt a hand grab me shoulder and spined me around.

I look up and its Derek i went to say something but before i could his lips landed on mine.

I was so taken back but my lips moved against his my hands went into his hair.

His hands went to my hips pulling me closer and then i heard stiles.

"OH MY GOD HE HASN'T EVEN BOUGHT HER DINNER".

************************************  so sorry got caught up with school