Sting

After walking out of the woods i made back home to yelling.

Went in the back door and up the stairs without being noticed.

I walked my room i sat on the bed and listen to what they were yelling about.

I heard my dad say "you can stop saying its not her fault we all know it is. He took the wrong child that crash should of killed her not my baby girl".

I let the tears fall is that how they feel about me.

I walk down stairs to wear they were yelling i look at them and said "if that how you feel about me. then all of my stuff will be packed tonight and I'll leave".

My mom started to cry and say no my dad collapses on the couch.

I walked back up stairs to my room and started to pack.

I stop for a minute and texted Deaton.

To Deaton: can i stay with you for a while I'll explain when i get to the office.

I put my phone down and packed more until my phone beeped.

I looked down at it.

From Deaton: yes you may I'll be waiting from you.

After i had duffle bags of clothes i got out scars pet carrier and picked him up and sat him in it.

I walked down stairs and back up loading my car trunk i shut it.

I made my way back up stairs and grabbed the carrier with scar in it.

I headed back down stairs my mom was at the bottom crying.

I stop at the last stair and stood there looking at her.

She looked at me and said "K please don't go".

I looked at her and said "no I'll come back when i'm ready or I'll never be ready.

And stepped down my father looked at me. I glared at him and walked out the door.

I sat the carrier in the back seat and shut the door. And open the driver door and got in and started it up.

I back out of the drive way and turned left and headed for the clinic.

******************************

I pulled in at the clinic and got out and got scars carrier with him in it and walk to the clinic doors.

I opened and headed for the back when i open the door and came in i saw him.

******************************

Sorry for not updating.