the pain of today

Waking up to the sun in your eyes is what everyone wants to wake up to. But to Me no its just another painful day of waking up without Lee.

As i get dressed i look at my self in the mirror missing to see out of my right eye.

I put my long black sleeve shirt on and dark skinny jeans and a big black hoodie to hide myself.

I grab my bag and go down stairs and just walk out the door. and straight to Lee's car they had repaired for me.

But it don't feel the same as it use to.

I miss the sound of her voice when she would turn the radio on.

I turn the car on with no music just silences.

As i pass the Beacon hill high school sign i whip in to a parking spot.

I get out and grab my bag and head for the the front of the school i feel eyes on me.

I look and see Jackson and Lydia
Looking at me with sad eyes.

I just push the door open and go to my locker.

I felt my phone vibrate and look down and see its a text from my moms friend Deaton.

From Deaton:
Come in today i'll help you with your school work.

A texted back

To Deaton:
Okay i'll help out to day.

And when i continue to walk to my locker and open it with my combination.

I see a hand close my locker and i look over at Jackson.

With a blank stare.

"Do you want to talk about it" Jackson said.

I just shook my head no and reopen my locker and got what i needed out of it.

And closed it and Jackson leaned in "if you need to i'm hear for you" and walked away.

Jackson new Lee and they were close friends.

And he was never an ass to me.

I just carried on to class with Scott showing Stiles something on his stomach i caught with the conner of my eye.

But i just kept walking.

******************************

Sorry short chapter hoped you liked it.