Trying hard but failing

Its starting again my mom and dad fighting i open my window and close it.

I sit down on my roof trying to drown out the yelling.

I look over and see Scott getting ready to bed and he looks up at me with a small sad smile i just look away.

I look to my left and see Lee's window to her room its all dark in there.

I thought back to it when there used to be a light in there and Lee singing with me dancing.

And i remember 5 months ago when the car accident happen and i felt tears roll down my face.

I heard a girl like scream and look at Scotts house and see Stiles hanging off the the roof and Scott.

And i remember when we used to all hang out but times have changed.

Once i hear it quite down in the house i go back in threw the window.

And get ready for bed when i see Lee's cat Scar on my i run to her and hold him.

I remember when Lee got him from the shelter. she named him scar cause the that one scar across his left eye.

He started purring he really didn't like people. He didn't even like me but when Lee died we became close he loves me and i love him.

I lay down and scar comes and lays curl up at my neck like we always do since i came home from the hospital.

******************************

First chapter down sorry for it being short.