So Tell Me What You Want, What you Really Really Want

Jarvis POV

We are all in the living room, 20 million dollars in a duffel bag on the coffee table. Now some you may wonder who is the living room with me. Well, my brother James, my baby girl Allie and my parents. Yes, Devin, Darnell, and Janelle are in our home meeting the love of my life under these not so pleasant circumstances.

"When is this bastard going to call?" Devin asked no one as he was pacing the floor.

"Why would he do such a thing?" my mother ask Darnell.

"It doesn't matter. There is no justification for him to take our children hostage in such a manner." he response.

"Maybe it was my fault, maybe if I did something differently then-"

"No, you could have done the complete opposite and he still would have found a way to become the person he is. That kind of evil he had would have come out one way or another." Devin says, in order to reassure my mother.

For a moment, seeing my mother being treated by the 2 men who love her the most is a comforting image, but even I can not deny that there is something missing. David already tore this family apart with his rage and jealousy. I will not allow Josh to be a part of his legacy. 

RIIIIINNNNGGGG

We turned so quickly to the phone located on the side table. Both my fathers looked at one another then Devin decided to pick up the phone.

(Devin & David

Devin: Hello?

David: Well, well, well, if it isn't my dear sweet brother? How are you? Better yet, how is that bitch of a so-call wife doing?

Devin: As long as you live you son of a bitch, you watch how you talk about MY wife! Now cut the bullshit, lets us know when and where you want this god-damn money and give me back my son!

David:  DID YOU FORGET HE IS MY SON TOO? THEY ARE ALL OUR CHILDREN!

Devin: You lost that right when you decided to lead with your anger instead of with love. And when put your hands on my wife. Now where and when do you want this money.

David:.... The warehouse near pier 32. And I want everyone there, our darling wife, our even more darling sons, and their most darling wife. In 6 hours, please be on time.

Devin: See you then, David.

Seeing my father talk to his brother after 20 years of separation was weird to say the least. I mean, yeah he is my father too but he hasn't been my dad in a hot minute

"How are you feeling?" All of the sudden I feel a pair of arms around my waist. I look down to see my baby girl's arms around me.

"I am scared, but more for you then me. I don't want him near you." I say looking down at her.

"I know, but this is to save Josh, and even though he pissed me off, I want his safe, in our arms, in our home period." Allie says with the look of determination .

I hope her determination will be worth it.

Josh POV

Here I am. Bloody, Bruised, and Heart Broken.

I want my fathers, my brothers, but most of all, I want my baby girl. I feel horrible about how we left things. I just want to see her and apologize and lay down with her. I want to spoil her rotten and hell, I want to have an army of children with her. I am ready to be a soccer dad, hen mother, a PTA dad, own a mini van and carpool. I just wished it that I didn't have to take an ass woopin' to realize this.

"Question, do you think that they will actually come and get you?" David asks me as I am seating in this chair.

To be honest, I don't know, but what I do know, is that I can not let him see my fear. So I choose not to response.

"Ah, not talking I see. That is fine. By the end of this, nobody will have anything to say."

What the f**k! Is he going to do what I think he is? Shit, I go to warn them somehow. 

****6 Hours Later****

Allie POV

I am currently in a SUV with my daddies driving , their daddies in the seats up front and I am in the back, with their mother. Now, I know this may not be the time to have this thought, but man I wish we met under better circumstances. I don't know what she thinks about me and this would be the worst moment to ask. Right?

"Whats on your mind? You have not spoken a word to me since I got here and I can tell you have something on your mind?" Janelle ask.

"I want to know what you think of me and if you blame for what happen?" I say. There is no point of beating around the bush with her, especially because who is to say we will be alive after this.

"I think you are a lot like me. Which I don't mind because I love you for my son. I see how they are with you and I love that. I love that they love you and they show and I know that. As for this situation, I don't blame you. In fact I blame myself." she says looking down and then out the window at the passing buildings.

"No way, this is not your fault. Something happened to David, something he would not talk about. He allowed it to fester and effect your relationship. You have nothing to feel bad about, this is all him." I say.

"You don't understand. Its fine. Its just that, you will see that in loving these men. The one thing you hold on to is hope. You hope that you all will be together forever and ever. That all your days will be happy and healthy. But that is not the case, especially when it comes to love. Love comes with it own set of issues and problems and conundrums that you 4 will have to go through. As their women and as their baby,  you are going to move heaven and hell to make sure they wake up with a smile on their face and go to sleep the same way. When one of them is unhappy, you will try to make them happy. That is how it is going to be. For me, when David was going through his downward spiral, I tried to bringing him out. I didn't see how it was effecting me. It was more than just the physical abuse. I mean, the mental and emotional abuse I went through. I thought I could do it. And you will to. But my advice would be don't lose yourself in this immense love. You are still a human being with thoughts, and feelings, and opinions. Never forget that like I did at one point." she says while looking deep in my eyes and holding my eyes.

"I won't, I promise." I say back to her.

I look up to see James looking at me from the mirror.

I love him, I love them all, but I won't lose myself in them

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, Darkness My Old Friend...

It has been a pretty minute since I updated 

But that is OK, I am kinda back 

And I will finish this tale... 

Even it puts me in the grave 

(I mean it wont, but still, you get the point of it)

BTW Did anyone get the Spice Girls reference?  

And with that, I say... 

LOVE.PEACE. AND CHICKEN GREASE.