Discoveries

Jarvis POV.

"Well, this is interesting!" Josh exclaims.

As we are looking at the information uncovered by our PI's. Apparently our Sarah is a mommy-dom and her husband is a daddy dom. They apparently had only one little and according to the police report, she is the lead suspect in a home robbery. I could feel and understand her pain. To have someone you are so vulnerable do you wrong in the worse way.

"I think that explains enough about her." James states.

"Not exactly, why was she at the mall, according to this information she does not have little or  have been to any auctions." Josh points out.

"Maybe she is part of a community of DDLG, like we are only a little bit more intimate." I respond. 

"Anyways, now that we have all this information, does that mean she is a danger to our baby girl. I don't want to come home one day and hear that I have one less baby girl at my home." Josh point out.

He has a point, it's not uncommon  within our own community for littles to be kidnapped and sold around. That is why there is now a subset of the government that governs the DDLG Community. We have our own elected  leader and police force as well. Very popular people have littles and since mainstream media still thinks we are "freaks", we have to things on the low.

"How about we have a conversation with her, if we think we are in the danger fire her." James says.

"No, wait, what if she comes after us? She could make this personal and after us." I state. Sometime my brother could be an idiot.

"Then what would say is the best option?" James ask.

"Lets just keep a close eye on her, she might not be as be bad as we think. We may be able to use her as a babysitter." I explain.

"I don't have a good feeling about this." Josh says.

"If she becomes a threat, we will deal accordingly, until then, she stays." I say. 

I could see the steam coming out of Josh's ears. I know he disagrees with my decision, but he knew that I would not put our baby girl in danger. 

"Lets go to bed, we have an eventful day tomorrow." It's true, we plan on taking her to the corporate office. We have prep our employees about the nature of our business and had been forewarn that should anyone decide to step out of line, they will be one less employee at that office.

We all go to bed, but I know we are all thinking about how Sarah plays a role our household.

**The Next Day**

Its only 9 o'clock and the day could not get any worse. Our baby girl woke with a fit and was difficult to work with. She was currently in time out, in her nappy. Yeah, she is not even dress. I went to get her out.

"Baby girl, do you know why daddy had to put you in time out?" I ask her.

"Becuz, I no good, I be bad." She said.

"Yes, you were bad, But your daddies and I still love you very much now go to baba and get dress. You will eat breakfast in the car, then you will be at daddies's work place." I tell her.

She goes on her way and begin to get her mobile breakfast ready: nutella pancake sandwiches with strawberries. (AN:Does this not sound amazing)

My only hope at the moment is that the rest of the day goes smoothly.

Levi POV (Oooohh, Who Dis??)

"Don't forget that you have an appointment with the Dunhill at 12:30 sir" Karen tells me.

"Thank you Karen" I tell her.

Nobody really tells trust fund kids that their money runs out, luckily someone told me. And I was able to triple my funds. However now, I want to go into investments and own some business. Word around town though is that Dunhill Investments is the best company when it comes to investment. They have been know to take a dollar and turn it into a hundred before one could blink.

My driver has just arrived in front of the building. Lets just say if these wall could talk, it would be spiting coins. 

"I have an appointment with the Dunhill's." I say to the receptionist.

"Of course, Levi Hundson, correct?" she ask.

"Yes I am." 

"Ok follow me, but I must warn you, there will be someone else in the meeting to. I would advise you not to stare or comment." she explains.

"I don't understand, who is this person and why can I not look?" I ask.

"Well, the bosses are into something called DDLG and today they have bought there 'little' girl Alessia. But if you ask me, they just made a teenager into a baby for fun. That is  disgusting, if you ask me. Just goes to show you how weird rich people are." she says as we are exiting the elevator.

I choose not to comment. She did not need to know I, too am a daddy-dom as well. And it is not a weird rich people thing. There are loads of people in our community, black, white, latino/a, middle and higher class. It is a diverse community and its people like her that make use feel that we can't be our authentic self. (AN: Never let anyone stop you from being your authentic self)

She opens the door. "Good luck" I hear her say as she closes the door.

"Mr.Hudson, thank you for coming today, we have someone joining us today, Our little Alessia." one of the Dunhill's said. 

"That's fine. Wish I had one myself." I explain.

"Good Luck with that." another said.

Not one to discuss their personal life, I see.

I was able to catch a glance at their little. She was seated on who appears to be the oldest Dunhill lap.

She looked so beautiful, so innocence, so pure.

I am in love with Alessia Dunhill.

-------------------

Well hello there new character. How you doin'?

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter.

As always Vote and Comment

Love.Peace.Chicken Grease.

ML