Shedding Old Skin

Alessia POV

So, I actually left the house.

And I know many people are probably looking at me like I am the crazy one but here's the thing.

There are a lot of issues that I have to work through and being with the Dunhills, as great as they are, were a bit detrimental. I am so use to being on my own. I mean, in the course of seven yeas, I learned how to cook, do laundry, clean a house, pay bills and everything an adult needs to know at the age of 7. Basically, I am a bit fucked up and although being a baby girl was a good mask for that, I was not actually dealing with the issue.

So now, I am currently living in a studio apartment. Since I am now 18, I have access to a lot of money. So I decorated it to my hearts content.

I love it here but I will admit, it gets a bit lonely

I love it here but I will admit, it gets a bit lonely. But this is what I need for the moment.

I am currently having a coffee looking at colleges. You are probably wondering how could I go to college. Remember when Sarah got fired and I did not have a babysitter so I had to go to daycare.

Well the daycare also had advance classes so I took classes and pass them. Ergo, I was able to get my high school diploma. So now, I want to go to college. I could not have done that if I was living with the Dunhills.

I have applied to a couple and now I want some fresh air. So I put on some running  shoes and head to a nearby park, which so happend to be a little park.

I take a seat on a nearby bench and watch all the little play while their mommy and/or daddy look on. I know those looks very well. I remember when I would go down the slide and dada would be waiting for me, daddy pushing on the swings, and baba playing with me on the seesaw.

I was so far in thought that I didn't notice the person who was seating next to me.

"Hello, Allie" I heard.

I turned my head to see the last person I thought I would see. Its Sarah.

Wow, she is truly the last person I thought I would see.

"Hi" I response.

"How is everything going with you and your daddies?" she ask.

"I wouldn't know. I am not with them at the moment."

"Oh, and may I ask why?"

"I am a bit on the fucked up side"

"Oh really, is that how you feel?" 

"Yeah." I reply

"Do you that little red-hair little over there?" she point at a little going on down the slide and into the arms of her husband. "She may feel the same way too. but you know what? As her mama, I love her anyway. See, as her caregiver, no matter how she feels about herself, I love her. And everyday I hope that my love is enough to keep her demons at bay. That is probably how your daddies feel. Just because you may feel like you are unlovable does not mean that you are." she explains to me.

Wow, I never thought of it like that.

"You know, I have a confession to make. I was planning to take you on your birthday. But I didn't because Dom told me to imagine I was in you daddies position. Imagine someone thought that you didn't deserve the light in your life. At first, I thought I understood what that means but now that I have my own light. I know exactly what he meant."

I wonder what it would have been like if Sarah would have taken me. But that is beside the point.

"What do you think I should do?" I ask her. Sarah is giving me a lot to think about. I mean, yeah she did not agree with how my daddies conducted the lifestyle and was planning to kidnapped me. But she seems to have gone on her own self-discovery and has gotten wiser so maybe she could help me out.

"I think you know what to do, the real question is weather you are willing to do it?" she says.

Her little comes running up to her.

"Mama, ice cream please." she says to Sarah.

"Of course plum!" She picks up her little and turns toward me.

"Maybe I will see you around?"

"Yeah, maybe" I reply. I wave bye to her and her little.

I now know what I am going to do.

Josh POV

She has been gone for 2 weeks. And So how, we have been able to function. But it's like walking to the edge of insanity, you day you are going to fall off, the only question is when.

Unlike prior, when Jarvis and I lost our marbles, this time we were a bit calmer. I mean it helps when we have a security team tracking her every moment  of everyday.

According to them, she is currently at home cooking breakfast for herself. God I hope she does not burn herself.

"How is she?" Jarvis ask me while putting on his tie.

"She is making herself breakfast."

"Oh, what is she making?" James ask.

"According to the team, it looks like French toast." I reply.

"Oh, I hope she remembers to put on honey and powered sugar." Jarvis says.

"Yep, she did." I say.

He nods and continues to get ready to go to the office. We are all going to the office today and working. I won't allow James to bear the burden of the work like he had to before. I mean, unlike last time, we know where she is at every moment.

As we headed to the office, I got a call from our new assistant, Greg calls me up.

"Hello, Sir" he says.

"Hey Greg, Whats up" I reply.

"Sir I receive a call from a Ms.Coleman, she says its urgent that she meant with you. She says she knows you and your brothers personally."

"Do we know a 'Ms.Coleman'" I ask my brothers.

"No" Jarvis says

"No, Well, Allie former last name was Coleman." He states. Then he has the look of a man who an realization.

"What if it's her, set the appointment bro!" he says.

"Greg, give her the earliest time available and clear out a conference room" I order him.

"You got it boss." he reply's and hangs up.

Well, today has the possibility of being the best day of our lives.

------------------------------------------------------------

Like I said, I am a great author

So I am not going to give you what you want

But what you need

And you needed this

Thank you so much for the love support, reads, votes and comments and following

Its much appreciated.

Love. Peace. Chicken Grease.

ML