The Worst Day Ever

**AN: So originally, I planned to keep Alessia in her baby mindset, but I think I want her thoughts to be more adult and speech child-like. Is that cool? Cool!

Alessia POV.

So, I have been a baby for about a month and I am really enjoying it! I feel like I am getting the childhood I have never had. I did not know having three daddies would be so cool. I love my oneise, bottles, even the nappies are awesome. I like how every moment there is someone with me.

But then this happen.

"Ok, Dada, Daddy and I have to go to work." Baba says.

"Ok, I come." I respond. Going to work with my daddies is fun, I have my own corner with toys and I sleep in a box (playpen). Its fun.

"And you are going to stay with Ms.Sarah." Baba says.

Baba say what?

I am not staying, not with Ms.Sarah, she is not nice.

"Don't worry about her sirs, she will be fine." Ms. Sarah says.

"Ok baby girl. We are going to leave but we are going to be back at 5pm. Ok?" Baba tell me.

But I don't want that. So I do what any child my age would do when something displeases them.

I bawled my eyes out.

"Oh no, baby its going to be ok, don't worry, we are coming back."

"I read that its better to just leave." Daddy says.

So they all give me a kiss and hug and leave.

I turn around to look at Sarah, she is smiling and it is annoying me. You know, I am just going to ignore her. I turn away from her and go to my playroom. I could hear Sarah following me. I don't want to come inside with me. So when we get to the front of my playroom, I go in and make a stop motion with my hand.

"No come!" I say and close the door in her face.

That will show her. I go on to play with my toys.

** 3 hour time-skip***

I am hungry and my nappy needs to be change. The only person who could that is Sarah. I know she is outside waiting for me. She at least had the decency to wait outside. I have to bite the bullet and ask her to make me food and change me, but if she does a bad job, I'M TELLING DADDY!!

"Swarah, need food and chwang." I say through the door.

"Would you like me to do that for you?" she ask.

"Ywes" I respond.

"Well, you will have to open the door so I can help you." she says.

And she make a point.

I open the door to see by the door seating down and she looks over at me. I look at her. she brings her hands out, as if to carry me. I throw myself at her. We get up and begin the journey to feeding and changing me.

Surprisingly, it went very smooth. She change me, it was a very very nice, she made funny faces and blew raspberries on my tummy. It tickled. 

"Ok, lets get some food in that little tummy of yours" she tells me, bopping me on my nose.

I giggled. What? It was funny.

As we head downstairs, I can't help bit change my opinion on Sarah. I know I  thought she was goong to hurt me, but now she seems pretty cool.

Sarah POV

I never understood what it people meant when they said "It's like riding a bike" until now. I have not had a personal little for sometime now, but I did not forget how to be mommy dom.

It took awhile for her to warm up to me, but I was patient thus I was rewarded.

"Who is ready for some mac &cheese with bacon? (*AN:The best type of mac &cheese*)

"Me!!" She response, banging her hands on the tray of her high chair.

I go seat near her and began to feed her lunch. I know she enjoyed it based on all the noise she is making. Here I am, playing and giggling with little.

I never thought I would do this again. It feels so right. I manage to feed her with very little mess and I could see she is getting tired.

"Is it time for someones nap?"

"No nap, not twired" she says rubbing her eyes.

"Well ok then. So how about we get you a warm bottle of milk  and lay down for a minute."

"Ok" she says  as her eyes get droopy.

And with done, 5 minutes into the bottle and  she was already  down for  the count.

I still got it. I can't wait until I go home and Dom about this. Maybe this is what I needed in order to move on and start fresh with our own lives.

But then again, if we end up getting a little ourselves, how could I balance having a little at work and one at home. What if one gets jealousy of the other? 

It like taking two steps forward and 99 steps back.

The best way to deal with this is take it slow. I continue doing the rest of my work as the little one naps.

**Two Hours Later**

I heard noise coming from the baby monitor near me, meaning a little girl is a wake.

Coming up the stairs and opening her room , I see the cutest sight. She playing with the stuffies in her crib with a serious case of bed hair. 

"Aww, my dear, you look so adorable." I say to her. she hears me and jumps up to me.

"Swarah! Swarah!" she says looking at me with excitement.    

"Hi baby, are you ready for the rest of the day?" I say in a cute baby voice.

She giggles and laughs at me. I pick her up and let me tell you. I have never met a more energetic baby.

As I am changing her, I think to myself:

I could do this, I could be a mommy dom again.

------------

Aww, look at Sarah developing and stuff. Did you enjoy little bit more of Alessia?

Hope you enjoy and Guys we are almost at 1,000 read. Keep it up loves.

Anywhooo ha double la way

Love.Peace. And Chicken Grease.

ML.