The Elephant In the Room

Josh POV

'Me thinks something is rotten in Denmark' 

That quote is running through my mind as this meeting is going on. Don't get me wrong, Levi seems like a good guy. He has been amazing with his money so far and of course, my brothers and I could make him even more richer than he is, but I don't like him. Specifically they way he is looking at our baby girl. I mean, he seems attentive, but every 20 seconds or so he glances at her. I know, I have been counting.

"Well, I think that we have gone over everything now, we will be setting up a team that will work on your finances and business ventures. Pleasure to meet you." James said.

"Wait the meeting is over?" Levi ask.

"Yes, that is it." James reply.

"Um ok. That's a beautiful child you have there." Levi states.

"Yes, she is" James reply, looking at the little girl currently my lap.

"How old is she, in her head-space, I mean"

"About 15 months, you do DDLG?"Jarvis reply.

"Yeah, I have had some temporary little, but they all wanted the same thing, money."

"Well, wish the best in the future with your search." Jarvis says.

"Well, can I hold her, please? She looks so beautiful" he says, looking at her.

"No" I say. I don't trust him. I don't like him. Therefore, he does not get to hold the baby, my baby.

"Understandable, well see you." he says walking out.

I look over to my brothers, they could see  it in my face how much I detest the man. I want her near my brothers and I.

"So, he seems nice." James said.

"I dont care if he is Mr.Rogers son from the neighborhood, I don't get good vibes from him. What is with you trying to bring people into our life, into our baby girl life?" I ask.

I have bite my tongue long enough, but this meeting has tipped me over. This situation has gone long enough. I understand that I am the youngest of us three but, I have just as much as a say with what happens to her as they do.

"Eventually, we will have to go to work and we can't always take her with us, and we haven't discuss schooling for her. I understand how you feel about her, how all feel about her, but we need to become accustom to leaving our baby girl in the hands of someone we trust. That why I don't want to let Sarah go. She is someone I would not mind watching Allie while we are at work and to take with us when we travel." Jarvis explains

Don't you absolutely HATE when older siblings are right?

They are right, we love our work and we love our baby girl, but we need to balance the both. 

"Fine, but it needs to be someone we all trust and can agree on." I respond. 

"Glad we can move pass this impasse. Now we need to get  this sleepy girl back home." Jarvis explains.

Levi POV

She was the beautiful little I have every seen. Not only am I love with her, but I want her.

Now the question becomes how? My team was able to discover that the brothers have custody over her which may make things a bit difficult. Maybe I could kidnap her. But that is an offense punishable by 5-20 years.

I have to get my hand on her but how?

I could challenge the custody though. But legal battles are long and hard even though this would go to the BDSM Courthouse and even then what could I could build the case on.

Maybe I could talk them into sharing custody.

DAMN IT!

I clear my desk off with my desk.

"Sir, what wrong?" my assistant ask.

"I want Alessia Parker Dunhill! Find me away to get her! " I demand of her.

"I'll get right on it." I trust the her to do her job.

***Later that Day....

Sara POV

The Dunhills have just gotten back home.

"Sarah, do you mind staying for a couple of minutes, we would like to have a discussion with you." Sir James states.

"Yes Sir."

The brothers go upstairs to put the mistress down for the night. I wonder why they need to speak to me. I have not done anything wrong  At least, I think I didn't. Did they know about that time I accidentally burn the toast and severed still. I mean I scraped the the burnt parts off so it would not taste bad. Can you sack someone for serving burn bread. I mean, its just bread for Christ sake.

They come back into the dinning room and have a seat.

"I am sorry about the toast, please don't fire!" I explain

"What toast?" Josh ask.

Oh, they don't know about the toast.

"Nothing, what would like to discuss with me sir?"

"We know about your history with DDLG. Its actually what we admire about you. You are a strong women to have face such an ordeal and continue to find happiness." Jarvis says.

"Well, thank you sir."

"We were hoping we could add to the list of responsibilities you have in this house hold. We wan t you to be a nanny to our little girl while we are at work." James explain.

Wow, I don't know what to say. So I did not say anything at all.

"I understand this might be a lot for you, would you like to sleep on it?" Josh ask.

I nod.

"Well then, I hope to have your answer by the morrow. And this extra responsibility would of course mean raise for you." Jarvis throws in.

I don't care about the money, just being near a little, I don't know if I could do this.

How do I tell Dom that I will working with a little and we don't even have our own?

------------------

Will Sarah be able to be a nanny?

Will she.

BTW: Hi to all my readers all over the world : USA, Canada, Poland, Sweden, and Italia!!

Love. Peace. And Chicken Grease

ML