Reality of the Situation

James POV.

I cannot wait to get home and see my baby girl. I hope she had good day with Sarah. I mean, we are banking on her prior experience as a mommy dom to keep our baby girl happy. 

"Can you guys move a little faster, there is a baby girl at home waiting for her daddies?" I say waiting by the door.  

"Relax man, we will be home soon." Josh says.

"We need to discuss something along the way." Jarvis says.

And we know exactly what this is about. 

"We need to discuss our relationship with the Alessia." James says.

We get into the car and drive to our home. 

"She must know what we want of her soon. She needs to know that we her as our baby girl but also our woman." Jarvis brings up.

Its true. All the women the in our family are usually littles but they are also women as well.

"How do you think she will take it?" Josh ask.

"Well, we have to wait until she turns 18, we should give her some time to adjust to the idea." Jarvis points out.

"Can we agree on that, just to talk to her about this and let her know that this is something she igoing to be doing yet refrain from doing until she is 18, which is in a couple of weeks?" I ask.

Both of my brothers nod in agreement. We are going to wait to have sex but let her know that this is expected.(**AN: This is everyone personal choice, do what you will)

After this quick conversation, we rode along in silence.

(**AN: I have never written about sex, so bear with me, give me some criticism if need be. )

We have arrived home and as soon as we open the door, we hear our baby girl giggling in the living room. We are glad that she is happy. I look over to Jarvis, who had a smug look on his face. It literally screamed 'I told you so.'

"How was she and yourself?" I ask Sarah.

'Oh, she was a joy to work to be with. I will admit, we had a rough start but she warmed up to me." Sarah replied.

I am glad to hear that my baby had a good day, that means she will be in a good mood when we tell her about this is new aspect of our relationship.

"Well Sarah, as long as you were able to complete the rest of your duties today, you will find your pay by the door." Jarvis tells her as Josh and myself are playing with our baby girl.

"Oh, well, um, ok, see you tomorow." Sarah says and moves towards the door.

"Have a good evening." Josh says.

She waves bye.

"Hey baby girl, your daddies and I want to talk to you." Josh says

"You talk daddy." Allie says, pointing out that I am already talking to her.

"We know baby, but we want to talk to big Allie." Jarvis says, wanting her to come out of her head space.  It took her a minute to come out of her head space but she did.

"What do you want to talk about?"

Alessia POV

It has been a while since I have been 17. Imagine being on vacation for like a month and suddenly you appear at work and have responsibilities thrown at you. But you are not prepared for it.

"What would like to talk about?" Allie says.

"We want you to know first of all that we love you as our baby girl. Seeing you laugh and smile brings joy to our hearts. But you must know that  we want you to be more than just our baby, but our woman as well. We want to take you our for dinner and take you shopping as a woman. And we want to make love to you as well." Jarvis said to me.

For once, I am speechless. I have never had a boyfriend, nor did I have a desire for one. He would mostly likely be someone who left me at the end. But having three boyfriends, three fiances, three husbands, bring children into the world for them, could I do that?

"I can see you mulling this over in your mind. We would not have chosen you if we  did not think that you could satisfy all of our urges." James says.

"Can I get sometime to think about it?" I ask.

"Of course, but we would like to know a week before your 18th birthday. So about 2 weeks." Josh says.

"I already had my dinner, so may I be excused?"

"Where are you going?" Josh ask.

"I am going to seat out in the garden and think about it, maybe I will be able to give you an answer by tonight." I say jokingly.

"Ok then, don't stray too far." James says.

I walk out the back and roam the garden. Could I handle being these two person for them? I mean I have mastered the art of being the baby but do I know how to be a girlfriend. I have not been kissed before. Wouldn't they want someone who is a little more experience? 

You know what, No.

I am their baby girl, but I am also a woman, and I could fulfill my womanly duties. I can cook and do laundry. I survive for this long, all I have to is triple the knowledge.

I could do this, I can be baby Dunhill and Mrs. Dunhill.

Yeah, Ok I could do this, I AM going to this.

I walk back into the house with this new confidence. 

I find Josh,James, and Jarvis in dining room.

"I am willing to this." I say with a smile.

They smile in unison. Oh yeah Alessia the women is coming to town.

Sarah POV

I can not believe them. Littles are suppose to be care for and treated like children. Not have to live a double life. She is going to be stressed and frazzled. No no no, this can not go.

I, in my nature, could not let this go on.

You are probably think I am a creep for spying on my boss but now that there is a little involve, I cant just walk away and turn a blind eye.

Do not fear, little Alessia, Ms. Sarah is  going to save you.

----------------

OOOOH SNAP! Things are about to interesting,

BTW

THANK YOU, YOU BEAUTIFUL SOULS FOR 1K READS. LETS KEEP IT GOING!!! XOXO

Love.Peace. And Chicken Grease.

ML