Decisions, Decisions

Josh POV

How long is a fucking uber suppose to take?

Yeah, that is right I have decided to be a responsible and take a uber. But man oh man, is it started to really get to me. It is making me actually want to drive my own car. Suddenly, a car makes its way in front of me.

"You Sam" I say as I open the car door.

"Yeah" she says.

I enter the car and head home, where my brothers and my baby girl are.

There are the ones I need.

Speaking of what I need, this driver is taking a long ass time to get me to my destination. The app said it should take 30min, it feels like I have been in this car for ever.

"Hey man, can you hurry up please" I ask her.

"Don't get your panties in a twist, you are going to where you got to go real soon." she says.

All of a sudden, a wave of sleepiness hits me. Like that itis you get from being eating a thanksgiving dinner. 

"Woah" I exclaim.

"You ok back there sir?" the driver ask.

"Yea....." I whispher falling in a deep sleep.

"Thats right, sir. Just go to sleep" is the last thing I heard before I knocked out.

Unknown POV

"I have the subject in custody and we are on our way"  I say into my Bluetooth.

"Alright, meet us as the rendezvous point" a voice replies back.

I can't help but look to the backseat to the dude who is passed out.

"Man, I do not know who you are, you pissed off some pretty power people to be in this situation." I said.

________________________________________________________________

Well Hello There, are you ready for the ride of your life?

Because I'm going to give to you!

Thank You for the love and support despite my long long loooong absence.

Love.Peace.Chicken Grease.

ML