《☆☆■ Shattered ■☆☆》

Finally the day I was anxiously waiting for arrived, today my engagement with Henry was about to take place. I was sitting in my room sipping a cup of coffee and thinking about the good times I was going to spend with him. I heard the door opened.

"Oh Henry! Hi!!" I turned around and he walked to me.

"Margarete have you taken breakfast?" He asked while kissing my cheek.

"Yes and now sipping coffee." I raised the mug infront of him.

"Hmm!! I have a surprize for you." He turned me round and whispered in my ear while wrapping his arms around me."

"What surprize?" I asked excitedly.

"Close your eyes." He whispered.

"Ok." I closed my eyes.

"Now walk slowly." He took my hand and led me somewhere. I did not know where he was taking me.

He opened a door as I heard the door handle being turned and took me inside.

"Now, open your eyes slowly." He whispered in my ear.

I opened my eyes slowly and what was infront of me was a dress. The same dress from Jenna's collection which I wanted her to gift me.

"Wow! Henry! Where did you get this?" I said as I touched the fabric with my hands.

"I got it from Jenna. I called her, told her about our engagement and she sent this dress for you to wear on the night of our engagement." Henry gave a curt nod and crossed his arms on his chest.

"I wanna talk to her Henry. Please. I want to thank her for this gift. She is so sweet." I said with a hint of hope in my eyes.

"Ok. Here she is. You can talk to her the whole day now." He said and I looked at him with my eyes wide opened.

"Where is she....

I tried to speak but someone put hands on my eyes from behind.

"OMG Jenna!! Is that you?" I nearly shouted with happiness.

"Yes. Turn around babe." I heard her voice and I turned around with electric speed. I hugged her tight.

"Jenna! OMG I missed you so much." We both kissed each other's cheeks.

"I missed you too honey." Jenna hugged me tight.

"You two ladies talk while I go make some arrangements for tonight but remeber, don't forget about me. Ok!." Henry winked at me while closing the door.

"Jenna thank God you are here. Not to mention Henry took great care of me but still I needed my gal pal." I said while sitting on the sofa.

"Did you come here on your will with Henry or?" She asked with a lot of questions in her eyes.

"I will tell you later Jenna. Its a really long story. I am so thankful to you for the dress and that you came here for me." I pinched her nose playfully.

"I thought you would need me on your big night and how can I forget about my best friend? We are more like sisters." Jenna chuckled.

♡♡♡♡♡

Finally the night arrived. Jenna prepared me for my engagement. I was dressed in her best show stopper gown. It was a blue and red evening gown embelished with pearls and rubies. A makeup artist had done my engagement makeup.
I wore red loboutine pumps and my long blonde hairs were waving on my back.

I was in my room waiting for Henry. I was so much nervous as I did not know anybody there.
All the guests had arrived at the lobby. I was sitting on the bed fidgeting with my fingers in nervousness. I had never faced such a huge party before.