●♡♡The Crown and The Gangster♧♧●

If I turn my way I become a flood,
I can rip apart the mountains for you my love.

Bright lamps illuminated the lavish corridors of the extravagant palace. I came out barefoot from my room and walked on the marbled floor of the corridor dragging my black silk night gown behind me. I came near the pillers supporting the roof above me to the marbled railing built on the edges of the palace. Moonlight falling directly on my face making my mysterious eyes glisten. I put my hands on the cold marbled railing looking at the full moon who was playing hide n seek with the clouds on the black sky.

Cold winds blew fiddling with my long silky strands of hair making me a mysterious figure standing in the palce corridor. I slid my hands slowly on the cold railing feeling the sensation touching my fingertips.

I am Princess Margarete Catherine Sherwood and tomorrow is my coronation. I am going to be the Dutchess of london at the age of only 26. Being the last eldest decendent of the Royal Family and a responsible kid since my childhood, I was being selected as the Princess. I was really brave and strong since my childhood. I had lost my parents in a plane crash when they were going to the other country for attending a wedding. I was raised by my aunt, who is the only sister of my father. She is the only one I can trust. She is married but had no kids so she raised me like a mother but unfortunately, she doesn't live with me here. I live here alone with Royal guards and maids.

I made my way slowly back to my room. As I closed the door behind me, I saw my dress hung on a mennequin. I stepped forward and touched it marvelling the efforts of my friend Jenna who was a fashion designer.

 I stepped forward and touched it marvelling the efforts of my friend Jenna who was a fashion designer

It was my favourite ball gown which I picked from the fashion show of my friend

It was my favourite ball gown which I picked from the fashion show of my friend. I was also going to wear my favourite pair of Jimmy Choo pumps with it.

I was tracing the lacy edges of my gown with my finger when I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in." I said.

"Your Highness!! I brought your cup of hot milk." The maid said with a smile.

"Oh Thankyou." I passed her a smile while taking the cup from her hand.