■●■●Broken■●■●

My eyes opened slowly as I regained consciousness. Still senseless, I was laying on a large comfy bed. My hands clutched the thin silk sheets below me.

"Oh!! God." I touched my head as I lift myself up on my elbows. The first thing I realized is I was wearing my night gown but without a robe. I threw a glance across the room. Huge and tall windows were infront of me half covered with greyish silk curtains. I could see a flood of lights beyond them.

The room was spacious and cosy, built on an ultra modern and high tech theme. Everything was dark and grey. The curtains, the carpet, the bedding except the big leather couches placed in the corner of the room who were jet black.

A huge LED t.v was fixed on the wall to the left side of the bed. A wooden console was placed below the LED tv. There was a black ps4 placed inside the console with a pile of dvds neatly placed in the corner. Besides the LED, two tall speakers were standing. It looked like a full home theatre system.

There was a stinging feeling in my neck. I touched it gently and a sudden flashback hit me. I was taken aback on the thought that I was not in my room. But where was I taken to?

"Where am I? Oh God no!!" I tried to find out and climbed down the bed.

Slowly I moved to the window and set the curtain aside. My mouth was opened ajar on the view of tall buildings infront of me. They were all casinos and hotels standing in all their might infront of each other. I looked down and was shocked to see that from where I was standing, it looked like a pyramid of glass. It was definitely not London.

I was in Las Vegas.

I fell to my knees on the fact of been kidnapped by him. I remembered these buildings as my mom and dad took me here on vacation before their death when I was 10 years old. I was now thousands of miles away from London.
I hid my face with my palms and my eyes shed tears of pain.

"Oh no no no!!" I sobbed. Fat tears of my defeat were flowing on my pinkish face.

"My palace, my crown, my aunt. No!!" I cried in pain sitting from knees to chest hiding my face into my knees.

I was badly defeated. He had won the game. I was sobbing when I heard some footsteps coming closer to the door.

I walked steadily towards the bed and pulled the duvet closer to me. My heart was racing a million miles. I was so much afraid. The door opened and someone came inside and locked it. Due to the dark, the person couldn't be recognized. I could only see a pair of electric blue orbs and I recognized those eyes. It was him. He walked slowly toward my bed and stood on the edge with a glass of whiskey in his hand. From his eyes I could tell that his pupils were dilated.

He stood there with his eyes glued on me stripping me naked. He was dressed in the same 3 piece suit that he was wearing lately. I was looking at him breathing heavily sitting pinned against the headboard of the bed clutching duvet close to myself.

"Welcome to Las Vegas Princess." He grinned showing his perfectly sculpted white teeth.

"Henry!!!" I gasped.

"What do you want? Please let me go." I said in a shaky voice.

"You. I want you. Now give yourself to me like a good girl or else..." he said placing the glass on the table.

"Or else what? What else can you do? Kidnapping me wasn't enough for you?" I yelled as I clutched the duvet strongly.

"Let me show you then." He took off his coat and threw it away. He loosened his tie and took it off too throwing it on the couch.

"I will take your proud and your ego away Princess." He said while unbuttoning his shirt and coming closer.

I moved back and he suddenly grabbed the duvet pulling it off from me. He moved closer like a hungry beast. I crawled to the other side and climbed out of the bed. Now I was standing on the other side of the bed. I was really afraid of him and breathing heavily while he stood there smiling at me.