Second chance of music

Start from the beginning

I line up in the riles and each time the line is decreasing and I'm getting nearer my heart is beating rapidly and faster and my palms are sweating in nervousness.

my shoulders is tapped by a man with a camera and a guy with his staff uniform.

"we have to record you before you perform"

I narrowed my eyebrows in confusion and just in time adelaydi came rushing with a steel box in her hands.

"wait!! I have to make up her first to make her look more gorgeous!!" I rolled my eyes first but chuckled lightly.

adelaydi stood beside me and handed the box to the man.

"hold this please" then she continued to search for a foundation and stuff.

"but--" she cut off the man and glare at him.

"patience is virtue! and I'm a professional make up artist I do my job faster than you think!" I almost laugh but held it in as she but the junks in my face.

after she's done she tapped my shoulders and face me to the two guys.

"see? she's done!"

the guys looked at me wide eyed and starstruck, the other man tapped the other waking him up to his daydream and he on the camera.

"make it look like natural. ." adelaydi whispers and she backed away.

"I'm kiersten McLaren, my dream is to be a singer but I almost gave up when I've lost in my first competition that almost destroy my determination to fulfill it, and this audition is my second opportunity to make my dream shine once more"

"perfect!!!" adelaydi shout and the cameraman off his cam.

but unfortunately the staff wanted to perfect my introduction and so, we've shoot in different destinations.

I've reached the counter and gave me raffle number, adelaydi dragged me to the backstage like she owns the world while the two staff still chasing us and record the details.

"remember you have to smile and sing like there's no tomorrow okay?"

I nodded feeling it weird to be in front of the camera.

"if ever you make a mistake just continue the song they have to suck it, and remember that your on television your every move is being recorded worldwide so don't do anything stupid and most of all give your best shot okay?"

"question. ." I ask raising my hand.

"are you a 1D fan?"

"not really why?" she asked cocking an eyebrow.

"because your making my story real similar to them"

"your on in ten seconds" the cameraman said and he off his cam.

"uh adelaydi what will I sing?"

"kiss me goodbye by connie francis, my favorite"

I gaped but held it in when the staff escorted me to the main stage, oh my gosh my heart is beating like crazy, I can hear it pounding in my ears, I stepped in the front stage and the crowds cheer and other's are hooting, the old man  judge biting his pen raised his eyebrow impressed and the other female judges widen their eyes looking mesmerized.

"sweety, what is your name?" the girl with a blonde hair and smokey eyes asked.

"kiersten McLaren" I smiled hiding my nervousness.

the crowds cheer louder and I slightly blushed.

"you have an adorable name" one of the judges cooed and I fidgeted but in a secretive way.