Second chance of music

Start from the beginning

I looked shocked at first and gestured for her to continue.

"you know one direction? remember they auditioned in the X-factor individually and they all lose, but they teamed up together and looked at them now! they are the spitting image of a girl's dream!"

"so how does one direction connect in me?" I ask dumbfounded.

"Don't you see it?! their story plot in their dreams are similar to yours! they all lose but they didn't give up but instead they better themselves and now they are now making their history in the music industry but you..look at yourself, you have a gift but because of one stupid audition you let it all crumble up" 

I was embarassed at adelaydi's speech because it was so true and I looked at her with a confused eyes.

"speaking of which..where are we going?" 

"you'll see later" she winked and gets a book and read it, me  at the meanwhile grabbed my Ipod and text my bestfriend who is always there for me in times of trouble. .

kaycee! where are you??- kiersten

a few minutes later I've got a reply and I rolled my eyes as I read it.

sorry! my cheerleader's and I have an outing to celebrate for our last week's sucess and I won't be home for three days I'm sorry girl but I promise I'll make it up to you when I get home- kaycee

 sometimes having a cheerhead captain as a bestfriend is the dumbest decision I've ever made.

I scoffed and the driver startled me as he spoke suddenly.

"Ms. Anne we've arrived"

Adelaydi squealed as she tugged me.

"Let's go!" she led me out to the car and I've been blinded for a split second to the sunspots but I've recovered and when I did It almost drained my blood as my eyes widen.

"adelaydi..where the hell..is this??" I ask already fuming but I held it in.

 "can't you see? this is the audition for X-factor!"

I didn't respond and I scan the place and there's billions of people that are yelling and cheering  making it look like a sardine land and a big tv was displayed outside.

"I have to go" I said coldly and started to walk away but adelaydi grabbed my hand and looked at me already pissed off.

"look, I'm trying to help you but the sad part is you wouldn't let me!"

"I didn't ask for your help, I do things on my own" I scoffed and trying to snatch my hands away from adelaydi but she wouldn't let go.

"kiersten! just listen to the other people just once! ok you wanted to gave up it's okay for you for you but not for me, I'm your biggest fan and I wanted you to continue to shine brighter, ok fine let's make a deal.."

I raised my eyebrows and she sigh as she continues.

"if you haven't accepted in this audition that means that your really not meant to be a singer, and I wouldn't encourage you anymore, but, if they accepted you , don't change your mind and swallow that fact and continue it until the end of the competition okay?"

I sigh and nod, her eyes widen and she hugged me as she screams, she break the hug and placed her hands on my shoulders.

"go sign for audition and I have to get something from the car, I'll be back before you perform!" she flash a wink and run towards the car.

ok this will be tough.

I slowly walk as I made my way in the sea of people, I'm not overreacting the humans really looked like a sea of numbers, I watched as they clapped their hands and cheer when the competitors has great performance and booed when it sucks, I gulped wondering what will be their reactions if I'm the one performing.