"Is that where you were tonight, too? Is that why you didn't care to tell me if you were okay, or why you were running late? Because you were too busy fucking her?!" I yelled, my voice breaking at the last sentence.

"Hell no! I was at Brennen's helping him edit his vlogs! Zoe, what the hell? You're crazy if you think I'd ever do that to you! Why the fuck are you being like this?!" He yelled, infuriated.

"Show me your phone! Where is your fucking phone?" I slammed my hand on the kitchen counter as he pulled his phone out from his pocket like I asked. He handed it to me and I put in my fingerprint, going immediately to his messages. A conversation from this morning, between him and Jordan went like this.

Her: Thanks to both of you  for filming with me. You should come over later without Sam so we can talk!

Him: My girlfriend wouldn't like that.

Her: It's fine!  Just come over tonight!

Him: I rather not.

Her: Colby come on! ;)

Him: No Jordan. Stop texting me please?

"See? Wanna tell me how I fucked her, again?" He yelled, pulling his phone back into his pocket. I whipped my body around and scoffed, getting myself a glass of water.

"You're acting crazy right now! Why the fuck are you trying to leave over something you don't even know about? You're taking something so petty and turning it into something so huge. It's like you want to fight with me! That's not you, Zoe! Tell me what's bothering you so much! Please! Let me understand you!" He yelled, making me break up in tears as he spoke.

"I'm sick and tired of living like this! Do you understand that? Sick and tired of it!" I said, throwing my glass cup at him, causing it to shatter at his feet. He just stared at it, putting his hands on his face and rubbing his temples out of frustration.

"Living like what!?" He finally yelled, stepping around the broken glass.

"Living like I have to be better that every other girl who even looks at you! You have no idea what it's like!" I yelled, my voice breaking as I slammed on the counter with my hands.

"W-Why? Why do you feel the need to do that?" He furrowed his eyebrows, confused as hell.

"You have no idea what it's like to be in love with someone who has every fucking girl on his dick, everywhere he goes!" I cried.

He shook his head, "Zoe, you don't have to compete with them! If I wanted someone else, I wouldn't be here right now, would I? I don't think you understand that all I want is you!" He tried to grab me, one hand on each arm, as I squirmed to get away from his grip. "LOOK AT ME." He yelled, gently shaking me. "Do you really think I'd be here right now if I didn't want you?"

I stared into his eyes, realizing where I went wrong. Accusing someone of doing something so horrible... What was happening to me?

"Zoe, you don't have to compete with anyone! It's you who I want, okay? I. Love. You. Only you!" He looked back into my eyes, deepening his gaze. He took a hand and put my hair behind my ear, then wiped the tears left over on my face. "I'm sorry for staying out too late. I'm sorry for not telling you about Jordan. I'm sorry for making you angry. I'm sorry for making you cry. I'm sorry, okay? But I love you, and that's never going to change." He said, his words softening up.

I nodded, not being able to say anything else, except, "I love you more."

"That's impossible." He said, leaning in for a soft kiss, letting our lips relax from all of this yelling.

We pulled away, only to stare in each other's eyes and read between the lines.

More.

He leaned in again, colliding our lips in greater passion, sending chills down my spine. I wrapped my arms around, feeling the goosebumps at the back of his neck. As I felt his lips beg for permission to enter, I pulled away and sat on the counter. He stood in between my legs, grabbing my thighs, and wrapping them around him. My hands played with his hair, tugging on it softly, causing him to breath out a quiet moan. His hands traveled up my shirt and around to my back, finding the spot where my bra clips. He struggled with it at first, but finally succeeded to aggressively unclasp it. He pulled off my shirt, and without breaking the kiss, he removed my bra. He pulled my body closer, lifting me up off the counter and taking me into the bedroom.

After closing the door behind us, he slammed me up against it, kissing down my jawline. His lips trailed down to my neck, making my back curve in pleasure. He walked towards the bed, gently throwing me down on it. He pulled his shirt over his head, watching it land on the floor.

He licked his lips, "God I love you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go zoe_neilson123  !
Hope you liked it!

And thanks to all my readers for being so amazing and helping me reach 15k!
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

~Ellie✌🏻