Chapter 18~ Gone?

Hope's POV:

After Aiden's mom left, I stood up to go eat something. As I left, I felt someone was watching me, it was weird. But I just ignored the fact that some one was staring at me, so I continued my path. As I was getting my food, I felt something grab me by the waist. I turned around to see the same boy who has been stalking me at school. I quickly slapped him across his face leaving a red mark and I quickly grabbed my lunch and ran towards Aiden's room and closed the door. As I turned around, I didn't see Aiden. I figured I had the wrong room so I looked at the room number, I was at Aiden's room. Where could he be?

I wondered if the doctors found out he woke up! If he did, I would hug Aiden as hard I can. As I was daydreaming that, I heard a guy saying " EVERYONE GET DOWN!!". I quickly went down, I looked for someone holding a gun. I suddenly felt someone grab me and I felt them point something to my head. I looked and I realized that I was held as custody. I'm scared for my life. I felt tears coming down my cheeks. I soon felt screams coming out of my mouth.

???: SHUT UP!!!

Hope: HELP ME SOMEONE!!

I just wanted to be away from the person who was holding me. He kept telling everyone to shut up. He looked at me through the mask. He then took me into Aiden's room where Aiden was not there. 

Start music!

???: Why do you love him...and not me..?!

Hope: What do you mean?

???: I mean why do you love Aiden and not me!?!

Hope: Because...I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!

???: Listen to me! Unless you love me...I'll let you go! ONLY if you forget about Aiden!

Hope: No! Never!

???: Then let's do this the hard way

As soon as he said that...he pulled out a gun. He pushed me away so I can be in-front of him. I was terrified. He carefully studied my movement. Right when he was about to shoot. Someone hit the back of his head and knocked him out. I couldn't believe my eyes!

End music!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm so sorry I haven't posted!! I have lots of Hw this week so ya...anyways have a great day! buh bye!

                                               ~Jessie_Queen35