Chapter 6~ I'm alone again

Hope's POV:

I finally looked to see it was AIDEN!?!? His beautiful green eyes looking at me! It felt like a dream...but he broke my day dream...

Aiden: Hope...Hope..HOPE!!

Hope: Huh...What!

Aiden: You were daydreaming were you?!?

Hope: maybe?

Aiden is so caring when he wants to! But the good thing for me was him being single! But I don't think he likes me back.

Aiden: C'mon, let's take you the nurs-

Julia: HOPE WE NEED TO TALK!!! NOW!!!!!

Hope: I'm  bus-

Aiden: Go away Julia! She doesn't need to talk to you!

Julia: Oh she does need to talk to me!

I was a little afraid, but Aiden was standing up for me! It was a dream come true! Well for now!

Aiden: What the heck did she do to you!

Julia: EVERYTHING!!!

Hope: DID NOT!! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU BACK THEN!!

Julia's POV:

Oh Hope is going to get it know! I was about to lash at her but I kept my self calm. She stole Aiden away from me! And when I asked him out I knew every girl had a thing on him so that's why! I needed revenge on Hope! But before I went to go talk to Hope, I convinced Derek to get back together with me and I told him to take out Aiden.

Aiden's POV:

I'm alone again. But I'm away from Julia that's for sure. When Hope ran away I went to see of she was ok, but I saw her crying. I tried to comfort Hope, but she saw me and she turned red! Was she mad at me? We weren't alone for long until Julia came. She came babbling and yelling at Hope for nothing! I had to stand up for Hope like for what she did for me! Until someone behind covered my eyes and mouth and everything went black!

Hope's POV:

I tried to warn Aiden but they covered my eyes and mouth! I started crying! I heard him try to say my name but he faded away slowly! I tried to yell and yell! But my voice wasn't loud enough! I was now completely scared for my life, wondering what was going to happen to me!

*Somewhere else*

???: Oh Hope, a poor pathetic little girl, who is scared for her little life! Don't worry everything is going to be ok...>:)

Hope: LET ME OUT PLZ, I BEG OF YOU!!

My eyes are still covered but my mouth was untied! I yelled and yelled as loud I could but someone kicked me and slapped me. 

???: If you yell one more time, you will get cut and so will your friend

Diane: HOPE!!! Is that really you!!

Hope: Diane...What are you doing here!!

Diane: I can't tell you or they will cut me

Hope: Ok...KNOW YOU MONSTER LET ME AND DIANE GO NOW!!

Aiden POV:

I heard yelling in the other room! HOPE!!! I remembered about Hope! Was she ok!? Was she safe? After I got knocked out all I heard was her voice fading away! I needed to save her! I needed her right next to me! Well, not literally! Anyways, she needed to be saved! While I was trying to escape, I heard painful yelling! It hurt me if that was Hope! It sounded horrible! I heard a feminine voice

???: AIDEN!!

Aiden: W-What?!?

???: AIDEN LOVE ME BACK OR I'LL KILL HOPE!!!

Aiden: NOO DON'T

???: Then love me !!!

Aiden: NO

???: Then she dies!

Aiden: FINE!

Hope: A-aiden...

Aiden: H-Hope! IS THAT YOU!!

Hope: Yeah...

Aiden: Listen to me, run!

Hope: I CAN'T

Aiden: LET HER GO NOW!!

???: No

Aiden: What why! I accepted your request! I "love" you...

Hope: W-What..

???: That was music to my ears! * lets Hope and Diane go* Say that again...Aiden....that sound beautiful! >:)

Aiden: I-I "love" y-you.... :(

Hope: YOU JERK AIDEN!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!! WHY WOULD YOU LOVE HER!!!!!! *Grabs Diane and helps Diane up,  without her hurting her cut.*

Aiden: H-Hope L-listen

Hope: NO AIDEN. DON'T TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!

I lost her...She hated me now. There's no point in life know!

Hope's POV:

I hate Aiden! I HATE HIM!!! I took Diane to the hospital for her infected cut! I went outside of the waiting room and told Diane that I would be going home soon. I took an Uber and went home. As usual no one was home! Out of the blue I started singing (listen to it)

==========================================================

Wow 790 words! New Record! But hopefully you liked this chapter! It took me forever to type. But also hope you liked the song I chose! Buh Bye!

                                                ~Jessie_Queen35