Chapter 10~ Back home

Hope's POV:

After the hospital thing...I went home. I stayed in bed for the past week and I'm so bored! But on Saturday my best came! Yay finally my own age who can tell what's the gossip of the school!

Diane: Hey Girly!

Hope: DIANE!!

Diane: How are you? Are you ok?! Who hurt you!?! OMG your leg is broken! 

Hope: Chill gurl!

Diane: *takes a deep breathe* ok....I'm chill again.

Hope: Good!

Diane: Anyways! Wanna hear the gossip that's going around school?!?!

Hope: Is that even a question!?!

Diane: Ok ok!

Hope: Wait!

Diane: What?

Hope: Is the gossip like a big thing or not really important?

Diane: Gurl I wouldn't tell you if it ain't important!

Hope: ok ok go on!

Diane: Okay you know Aiden right?

Hope: Yes...

Diane: Well...everyone at school says when you come back to school he is going to ask you out!!! That's so sweet!

Hope:...*blushes*

Diane: What's wrong isn't what you wanted?!

Hope: Y-Yes but...not this way! Look how ugly I look!

Diane: *rolls eyes* Mija! I put on makeup everyday and look at me I'm still ugly! While your over there no makeup and you are as beautiful as ever!

Hope: That is not true!

Diane: Gurl do you even notice all the guys talking about you saying that your beautiful!

Hope: Your just saying that!

Diane: Okay you believe in what you believe and I believe what I believe.

Hope: Ok

Diane: Well...anyways got to go...my mom needs my help

Hope: Ok..

Was Aiden actually going to ask me out? Am I really beautiful? Are all the boy going gaga for me?? Am I the person who I think I am? I don't know any more!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So? I'm so sorry for not posting! But Break I'll be writing! And Guess WHAT!!! MY BASKET BALL TEAM WON THE CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!! FIRST PLACE YO!!!WOOOO (I'm in the team) I'm so happy! Anyways go check my friend @bakespotaatoes!

                                              ~Jessie_Queen35