Chapter 11~ She's Back

Aiden's POV:

Hope is still at home...I can't wait any longer I need to see her! But I have to wait for her! But at the same time I can't! Wow this is harder than I thought!  But today is Sunday and I will see her tomorrow! All cured and ready to go! AWESOME!! I mean cool...

Hopefully Hope see's me and runs to hug me and I hug her back! Wow that's cheesy! As I was daydreaming Hope came across my mind. I found it odd. I couldn't wait no longer so I put on my shoes and went to Hope's house.

As I arrived to her house I knocked on the door.

*knock knock* 

The door opens with a tall man opens the door with dogs barking in the background.

Aiden: Good after noon sir but I'd like to know if Hope is home?

???: And who is asking?!?

Aiden: Aiden...

???: you do know I'm her father right!!

Aiden: Uh no sir...but may I speak with your daughter?

Hope's Dad: No

Aiden: Why not?

Hope's Dad: Because I don't like you! *slams the door*'

*in mind* Jez! Way to be rude!

I couldn't believe he didn't let me speak to her. Well he is her father! But still! I have the right to speak to her! I got so angry! I just left and went back to my apartment.

Hope's POV:

As I was upstairs watching T.V. I heard the door bell ring. I was concerned on who it was but I couldn't my room because the door was to far! And I was lazy. So I put the T.V on mute so I could listen.

I just heard my dad talking gibberish cause I couldn't hear well. And I also heard a younger man outside. As I heard the front door slam I ran to my window that faced the front of the house and saw AIDEN!! WHAT!! 

I couldn't believe my eyes! Was it really him? Or was it a pizza guy? Wait we didn't order pizza! Or did we? Gah! The world may never know!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sup. How's your day? Idk what to type....But!!! If YOU want to be a part of this story! Tell me! And if you do comment! Here and example!

NAME: Bob

AGE: (the ages have to be 16-18yrs old 

PERSONALITY: Happy, Shy, etc. 

LOOKS: Blonde and poopy eyes

GENDER: Female

WANTS TO BE??? GOOD OR BAD OR IN THE MIDDLE: Good

Ok so there ur example! Just in case you wanna be in the story! I'm only picking 2 or 1! Buh Bye!

                                                    ~Jessie_Queen35