Chapter 9~ Forgotten

This chapter will be almost on Hope's POV

Hope's POV:

I woke up to see my self in a hospital bed connects to wires attached to my arm. I looked around the room to see that no one was there. I started to get scared until a boy around my age came in the room and yelled...

???: HOPE...your ok!

Hope: Who are you!?! Get away from me you stranger who is incredibly cute!

???: ...Hope...remember me...

Hope: Sorry but I don't know you...

I tried to move away but my leg hurt but I could not move it. The young boy with beautiful emerald green eyes and black hair left the room... I was relieved. After a few minutes being alone he came back but with a doctor.

???: Why is she acting this way?!?

Doctor: *Checks* I don't know but I'll run some scans...it might be her short-term memory but we need to make sure.

???: ok...

The doctor put me in the wheelchair and I got nervous. I didn't want to go so I yelled for the boy

Hope: BOY THAT IS REALLY CUTE HELP ME THEY ARE GOING TO KILL MEH!

???: NO THEY ARE NOT THE ARE GONNA SCAN YOUR BRAIN!!

Hope: WHAT!! COME WITH ME BOY

???: OK

The boy came running and started walking next to the doctor. For some reason the doctor was laughing. What was so funny? We came to this room and there was a bed with a tunnel thing and they laid me down on it and told me not to move one muscle. I stayed still for as long as I could got tired. After 2 minutes of just laying there they took me back to the room. As I just laid there. I started to get bored and he saw it to.

Hope: What's your name?

???: You really don't remember do you?

Hope: No...

???: Well if it helps you remember me...It's Aiden Matthews..

*has flashback*

Hope: AIDEN?!?!

Aiden: YOU REMEMBER?!?!

Hope: Y-YES I DO!! :)

*Aiden hugs her tight*

Aiden: So you think I'm cute...*smirks*

Hope: UHH NO SHUT UP!! *blushes red*

Aiden: *laughs*

Hope: W-why are you laughing!?!

Aiden: Oh it's nothing

Hope: It's something! >:(

Aiden: *leans in to try to kiss*

Hope: *leans in to kiss*

Mom: HOPE DARLING 

Great! Aiden and I almost kissed! I ALMOST KISSED MY CRUSH!!!

Hope: M-Mom hey!

Mom: *pushes Aiden out of the way and hugs Hope* Is my little girl ok?

Hope: Yes mom..

Dad: WHO IS THIS YOUNG MAN!! DID HE PUT YOU HERE IN THIS HOSPITAL?!?

Hope: N-no dad!

Aiden: heh look at the time go to go *runs*

Yay...my dad scared him off! First my mom ruined my first kiss and now my father scares him off. What else could happen?! Well while my parents were here my eyes became heavier by the minute and I didn't realized I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Well they ALMOST HAD THEIR FIRST KISS!! Darn! Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter! And tomorrow is thanks giving so HAPPY EARLY THANKSGIVING!! Buh Bye!

                                      ~Jessie_Queen35