Chapter 15~Forget about him

Hope's POV:

During the bus ride, it was kinda boring. At last we arrived to school and I saw Diane all psyched up but when she saw my face she looked sad too. I entered the the doors of the school and walked towards my locker when Diane started asking me what happened.

Diane: What happened?! You look like a bus ran you over!!

Hope: Nothing happened to me...it's just my parents...*murs murs* and Aiden...

Diane: So...your parents are fighting again...

Hope: Yup..

Diane: What about?

Hope: I don't know...but we should start heading to class or we are going to be late

As Diane went to the left and I went to the right I bumped into...Aiden. I didn't even want to talk to him and it looked like he didn't want to talk to me either cause he just ignored me We didn't even look at each other when we bumped in to each other. We both just continued walking. Today I didn't even want to go to PE because he was in my class. I couldn't even face him today.

Aiden's POV:

I was walking to Science class when Hope bumped in to me. I just ignored her and moved on. Hopefully she understands why I can't be with her. I know I haven't told her about my condition but I'm going to tell her at the right time and place. As I was walking to class I couldn't stop thinking about her. When I arrived to class I took my seat and took notes.

~PE Class~

I went into the boys locker room to change for PE. When the PE teacher called us out to the gym, I totally forgot that Hope was in this class. I started freaking out a little but I just grabbed a basketball and started shooting then other boys started to play basketball with me. As I was playing I felt a little light headed.

I continued playing until I felt I was falling to the ground. Everything went black and I saw nothing. I heard people screaming "MR. WILSON, AIDEN!! AIDEN!!". I didn't know what was happening. All I could do was listen in the darkness that I see. All of a sudden I hear sirens, I knew I didn't just faint...I entered stage 3 of my illness...the coma.

Hope's POV:

As I was catching a dodge ball, I heard someone scream Aiden's name. I turned around to see Aiden laying the floor. Mr. Wilson sent the school nurse to come and check Aiden. Once she came back and checked Aiden, she told someone to the 911. Was this a death or life situation? I started freaking out when I felt a tear escape my eye.

When the paramedics came they told us that he entered a coma. I couldn't believe it...Aiden was in a coma. I knew that I would never see him again. I suddenly started crying. When they took Aiden in the ambulance, the principal told the whole school that school was canceled for today. I quickly went into the girls locker room and changed as quickly as I could and grabbed my stuff. 

I was about to leave the school when someone touch my shoulder and turned me around. It turned out to be Diane. When she looked  at my face she knew I was crying because my eyes were red. She insisted to tell her what happened. I quickly grabbed her by the wrist and took her into a janitor's closet.

Diane: WHAT HAPPENED?!? Why are your eyes red?!

Hope: Aiden...

Diane: *shocked face* WHAT DID HE DO?! DID HE BREAK YOUR HEART!?!

Hope: No...

Diane: Then what!?

Hope: H-he's in...

Diane: In what?!?

Hope: He is in a coma...*starts crying*

Diane: W-what...How?!

Hope: I don't know!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

HE IS IN A WHAT!! IK IK Chill! He is a coma... But he is ok! I think! Unless...DUN DUN DUN...Juliet is back...ok well then hope you enjoyed the story and be sure to follow me! Buh~Bye!

                                                      ~Jessie_Queen35