Chapter 14~ Ignored and Used

Hope

I woke up to my parents fighting....again. It was monday can't they just cut it out for one day! But I got up and went to my baby brothers room because he was crying. I carried him to my room and tucked him in  my bed and turned on the tv and put mickey mouse. I got dressed went downstairs and got some toast and went to the bus stop. As I was waiting I saw Aiden coming my way but he just ignored me.

Hope: Hey!

Aiden: Hey...

Aiden looked sad and depressed, like he was hiding a secret. A dangerous secret.

Hope: What's wrong?

Aiden: Nothing...

Hope: You sure?

Aiden: Yup...

Hope: Ok...

The bus came and saved me from total awkwardness. As I got on the bus I sat somewhere elsewhere and away from Aiden. In my heart I thought Aiden didn't like me anymore because he got the kiss he wanted from me and know wants nothing to do with me. 

During the ride, all I could think about was Aiden...and what Juliet did to me and Diana...and remembered how pain full the bullet was. I couldn't stop thinking about all the adventures we had. All the drama and action and romance. I still couldn't believe that Aiden kissed me. For me all of this adventure was magical. But now I feel ignored and used. I turned on my phone and listened to depressing music. 

~Start the song~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! What's up ppl! Sorry I haven't posted in a long time. Anyways~BuhBye~~

                               ~Jessie_Queen35