Chapter 16~ Vistiting

Don't play the song... btw i the idea from Crystalblaze30 to use songs but I won't sue them everytime!

Hope's POV:

I didn't realize it was Friday. The week went by fast without me noticing. I went through the week just thinking about Aiden. I just couldn't stop thinking of him on the ground and now he is in the hospital. I decided I would go visit him today. But I need to find out which hospital Aiden is in. I know inside of me I want to hate him but I just can't. 

I got out of bed and got dressed in a white Adidas shirt, white flannel shirt and some ripped jeans

I got out of bed and got dressed in a white Adidas shirt, white flannel shirt and some ripped jeans. I quickly put on my black converse and went downstairs. I didn't feel in the mood to eat breakfast so I just walked out the door. As I was walking, I saw the bus at the stop. I freaked out and I started running as fast as I could. Gladly, I made just in time before the doors closed. In the bus, a boy sat next to me, he looked around my age. I looked out the window and turned to see what he was doing. I saw him just staring at me.

Boy: Hey~

Hope: Hi...

Boy: Your cute~

Hope: Thanks....

Boy: How about after school you come over to my place?!

Hope: No thank you...

Boy: Awe c'mon~

Hope: No!

Boy: I know you want to~

Hope: NO I DON'T *slaps the boy* GET AWAY FROM ME YOU PERVERT!!

The boy quickly goes away when we get to another stop. I turned to see if he was far away from me, and he was but he still stared at me. I felt uncomfortable. We all arrived at school and I saw Diane. I looked at her with a "help me face". Diane quickly grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the girl restroom. I WAS SAVED!

Diane: What happened now?!

Hope: A pervert invited me to his house! And by being me I said "No".

Diane: Good! Cause if you said yes....many..."things" could of happened to you!

Hope: I know I know! Now there's only 5 minutes until class starts! Let's go!

As we exited the restroom, the same boy followed me to my class. As I entered the classroom, he continued to follow me, when I took my seat, he went to go sit at the back of the class. All class period, he stared at me. It was really annoying. I turned around and gave him a death glare...but all he did was weirdly wink at me. I was about to barf.

~After School~

I finally found out where Aiden was. I quickly exited the school before the creep could find me and follow me. I got on to a city bus that took me to the hospital. When I sat down, I saw the boy run out of the school frantically looking for me. Then he looked at the bus and spotted me. I laughed in a evil way because he didn't know where I was going.

<>Play the music and if it ends restart it<>

I arrived at the hospital, I quickly went through the door. I went to the front desk and ask if Aiden Andrew Matthews was in this hospital. The lady told  me he was but wanted to know if I was a family member. I quickly lied and told her I was his girlfriend. She then called a nurse to take me to him. As I entered the room, I saw him laying down peacefully. I was heartbroken. I quickly grabbed a chair to sit next to him. I looked at his face and a tear quickly fell on my cheek. With my hand I caressed his cheek. I couldn't believe he was here in the hospital. I then grabbed his hand and put it on my face. His touch was so gentle on my skin.

I couldn't stop thinking how he just fell on the ground. I wanted him to be awake and hug me. I still couldn't believe he was in a coma. I just needed to listen to his voice.

Hope: Aiden....I'm sorry....for everything....I knew when I saw you I shouldn't have fallen for you....but I couldn't help it....you are so cute....please....wake up....

I started to tear up. I looked down and I was hoping to see him smiling at me when I looked up. But I all I saw was his eyes closed and calmly breathing beside me. I started crying. I got up and went to the hospital gift shop. I knew his parents weren't going to be here to visit him because they were in Mexico. As I was finished buying the teddy bear I heard nurses saying, "DOCTORS DOCTORS HE IS HAVING A SEIZURE!". I quickly ran to Aiden room with the bear still in my hand. As I entered the room I saw him shaking. I couldn't believe it. I started yelling save him. Soon the doctors took him to the emergency room....

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

This was long and sad. Hopefully, this didn't make you cry! If you didn't cry, you are strong. If you did cry, that shows that you are stronger! Anyways hope you enjoyed the story! Buh~Bye!

                                                            ~Jessie_Queen35