PolyBBSx2pWildcat: Our Baby

(I'm gonna try something new. Also, art by derpydoodlez)

A crash could be heard from the kitchen while everyone but one was quietly sleeping. They rushed downstairs, only to find Tyreese (2p Wildcat) with tears in his eyes and a glass plate shattered on the floor. They all know about his past with his abusive family and abusive boyfriend so most things trigger him, including people getting mad at him. "I-I'm sorry!! It was an accident!! I-It slipped an-...please don't be mad.."

A few tears slipped down his face as he quickly picked up the broken shards, his hands bleeding in the process but he didn't stop. Everyone looked at the heartbroken scene. Luke and Tyler rushed over to Tyreese and pulled him away from the glass. "Stop it, baby. We're not mad at you. Shh, it's okay." Luke instructed Brock and Craig to go get bandages while the rest either picked up the glass or set up the couch. "We're not mad at all, T." Tyreese looked up at Luke. "Y-You're not?"

Brock came back with the medical kit while Craig ran over a grabbed one of Tyreese's hands gently. "Of course we aren't. You're our baby and we know the shit that you went through. We're here for you, 'kay, baby cub?" Luke kissed Tyreese's nose.

For the rest of the day, theu cuddled on the couch like they do every day.

But this is just one of the incidents.

There was the time Evan held the door for him when they were out on a date and he started crying in front of lots of people and him and Tyler had to calm him down.

(Flashback)

Evan finally convinced Tyreese to go on a date with him to the park then to go eat at a diner. "Come on, Baby Cub!" Tyreese came downstairs wearing a huge blue sweater with blue leggings and black flats. "You look adorable, Ty!"

"I heard my name." Tyler's head popped up out of the living room. "Not you, Big Bear. I was talking to Tyresse." Yes, it was confusing that they almost had the same name. The look almost alike too and they're not even brothers. "Well, we're off." Tyler frowned and pouted. "Can I go with? Pretty please?" Evan smiled. "You got ten minutes to get ready."

(Timeskip to the diner)

"Here we are!" Evan exclaimed as the walked up to his favorite diner, *insert here*. "Sweet! I'm hungry!" Tyreese was quietly smiling to himself. Evan ran up to the door and opened it. "Come on, you two." Tyreese had tears in his eyes as he stared at Evan. "Baby Cub? He then began to sob causing attention. Tyler hurriedly tried to calm him down. "What's wrong, babe? You can talk to me." Tyreese sniffled. "N-no one has never been nice enough to hold the door open for me. I know it's a silly thing to cry over and I need to stop being such a baby but I've never been treated with that type of kindness."

Evan decided that it was best to head home since the waitress wouldn't let them in because they thought that he and Tyler were abusing their boyfriend and were about to call the cops before Evan explained the situation. When they got home, Tyreese apologized profusely. "We're not mad. So stop apologizing, Baby Cub. We love you, okay?" The three went to Tyler's room to take a nap.

(Flashback ends)

Or the time when Marcel, Brock, and Craig were baking.

(Flashback)

"Okay, babes! Let's get baking!" Marcel exclaimed as he rolled up his sleeves. He and Jon were masters when it came to baking any sweet. "Alrighty, MarMar! Show us the way of baking this shit!" 

"Hey! I know how to make this stuff, too!" Everyone chuckled at that, even Tyreese.

After the batter from the brownies was made, Craig thought it would be funny to pour flour on Brock's head. "Mini!" Brock whined. He grabbed an egg and threw it at Craig but it missed and hit Marcel. Soon, it became a full food fight. Tyreese just sat and watched, fear that they might get mad at him for joining in. "Come on, Baby! Join the fun!" Craig exclaimed as he threw an egg at Brock. Tyreese just shook his head. "My mom used to tell me to never join in any fun because I would mess something up." Craig put an egg in Tyreese's hand and put some batter on his face. "Your family can go rot somewhere. You're here with us and we say let's have fun! We love you, okay?" Tyreese for once smiled and threw the egg at Jon. "Hey! Traitor!"

(Flashback ends)

Or the time when nobody would hang out with him and Lui, Bryce and Ryan were there to help.

(Flashback)

Tyreese was quietly sobbing in his pillow on the bed. He asked everyone if they wanted to hang out with him, actually feeling confident for once, but they all said that they were busy.

He heard a knock and gave a faint 'come in'. "Hey, Baby Cub." He heard Ryan's voice. Ryan, Bryce, and Lui sat on his bed. "We'll hang out with ya. We'll scold the others when they get back. Well, more like Bryce will do that because he's the calmest Angel." It made Tyreese smile a little. He then sat up and looked at them. "S-Sing to me? Please?" They all smiled. "Of course, Baby Cub." They sang Haven't Met You Yet by Michael Bublé until eventually, Tyreese fell asleep.

(Flashback ends)

Or the time Brian and David stood up for him at the store.

(Flashback)

"You and Brian can get one thing but that's it," David said in a mother like tone as they walked into the store. Tyreese was looking for some Hershey's when he accidentally bumped into someone. "I'm v-very sorry, ma'am! Are you okay?" The lady looked at him with a glare. "I've heard about you. You were born a fuck up. Very clumsy. I hate kids like you." Tyreese looked down at his feet. "I-I can't help it."

"Baby, did you get what you wanted?" David asked as he walked into the aisle. "So you're a fuck up and gay? No wonder your parents don't like you. You like dicks in your ass."

Tyreese took those words to heart. "I-i know." "Don't reply to her, Baby! She's just saying that to bring down your self-esteem!" David glared at her. "What's going on, Davey?" Brian asked as he walked into the aisle. The lady laughed. "Even your boyfriend doesn't like you! He's cheating on you!" Brian glared at her. "Actually, we're in a poly relationship and it would be kind if you would back you saggy titty ass away."

Brian grabbed David and Tyreese by the arm out of the store. "T-Thanks for saving me guys," Tyreese whispered as they got into the car.

"We love you, okay, Baby Cub?"

(Flashback ends)

Nows the time that he says it back. "I love you guys too." He whispered while they were having their movie night. Gasps and widened eyes were all around before all of them giving him kisses and hugs.

He finally felt important in someone's life. And those someones...

Are his husbands.

"You're our precious baby. Never forget that."

Tyreese smiled. "I'll remember."