Memories (Poly!BBS) Part One

Tyler's Pov

I remember when I met them. My husbands. Yeah, I have more than one, so what? Anyways, It all started with me bumping into Brock. What a shy person he was. He still is and it's cute. I also met Jonathan and Bryce at that moment.

(Flashback)

I was new to the school so I didn't know where the fuck I was going. My dumbass was too into my schedule that I didn't pay attention to the person in front of me and bumped into him, causing him to fall and his books flew everywhere.

He was a pale boy, super skinny too. He had curly brown hair with brown eyes and purple glasses, Everyone turned to look at the commotion and laughed. He wasn't very popular, I could tell. He looked so scared; Tears were in his eyes.

I growled and glared at all the laughing students. Just when I was about to say something, two students came up and said it for me. on had a curly mow hawk to the side with two ear piercings in both ears and bright blue eyes. The other had short blonde hair with black glasses and also bright blue eyes. I felt my heart flutter. 

 "Leave him alone! You wouldn't like it if it happened to you!" The students got quiet and returned to their regular agenda. I helped the shaking and sobbing boy up while the other two picked up the books ad papers. "T-thank you for helping me." He mumbled quietly.

The other two walked up to me and smiled. "Very sorry about what happened. I was trying to find my class and wasn't paying attention to where I was going!" I explained. "It's okay! Thanks for trying to help him. Brock's a very shy boy. Come here, MooMoo." The blonde said to the boy that was next to me.

Brock or Moo sped walked to the blonde and hugged him tightly. "Oh! Terribly rude of us not to introduce ourselves. I'm Jonathan," The blue-eyed male without glasses said. "This is Bryce," He continued, pointing at the blonde. "And this is Brock." He finished pointing at the shy boy.

"I-i'm Tyler." I stuttered with a voice crack causing them to giggle. Even Brock. "May we see your schedule?" I handed it to them with a blush. "You have some classes with some of our friends." I noticed that he blushed when he said 'friends' but I didn't really pay attention.

 Then he gasped. "You have homeroom with us! Come on!" Something about them made my chest pound. While I was in thought, I didn't notice that I was in a classroom, specifically our homeroom. They dragged me all the way to the back where seven males sat in a circle on the floor.

"Guys! Look! We have a new student!"

(Flashback ends)

Now, you would think, like in every cheesy movie, they would accept me right then and there, right? Wrong! Dead wrong!

(Flashback continues)

"Why did you bring him over here?" A thick Irish accent asked as Jonathan's smile faded along with Bryce's. "Well, he needed someone to show him around and-" "Find someone else. We don't want him." That kinda made my heart break.

"Why are you so mean to new people!?" Brock's voice surprised me. "We just don't want you to get hurt like the last tim-"

"If you would've let Delly finish, you would've heard that he actually saved me! But instead, you're all just some big jerks!" Then he ran off, sobbing. "MooMoo! Wait! Ugh, this is all of your faults!" Bryce said as he pointed to the circle of males before running off to catch Brock.

That really pissed me off. "I hope you're happy that you made him cry," I growled before going after the two, leaving Jonathan to scold the males. As I rounded a corner I saw Brock and Bryce being pinned to the wall by two jocks.

"L-leave us alone!" Bryce said sternly trying to sound confident. "Aww, but baby~ I wanna kiss~" Bryce made a disgusted and Brock sobbed harder. I ran up to the one pinning Bryce down since he was the closest and punched him.

It didn't effect him at all. He turned to me, smirked, and began to punch me. "Tyler!" I heard Jonathan yell from a distance. My vision was blurry so I couldn't really see anything. Then I felt someone pick me up bridal style.

(Timeskip)

After the incident, Bryce and Jon suggested that they should go home early and begged me to come with. "I don't think that would be okay with your friends," I said softly. "Please?" I heard Brock beg quietly. Their cute faces made me give in. "Alright, alright. I'll go." I sighed, chuckling softly as they cheered.

All the way to their house, I could feel eyes staring at me but I just put my head down and pretended that  I didn't notice. Once we made it, my eyes widened in shock. THEIR HOUSE IS HUGE!! It was practically a mansion. Well, it is a mansion.

"Make yourself at home! We need to go get someone to introduce you to because he wasn't at school!" Bryce ran upstairs to get this 'someone'. There was an awkward silence until I heard Jon say, "You guys need to apologize to him." A dark skinned guy with curly black hair came up to me and hugged me. "We're very sorry," He started. "We just..want to take care of Brock, you know? He the youngest of all of us. He's like our child. Marcel by the way."

Marcel was really cute. Is it weird that I like all these guys? I don't know but I don't care.

"I understand. And I wasn't upset or mad because I know how it feels wanting to protect someone. I used to be like you guys. My moms called me 'overprotective Tyler'," I paused for a second. "Yes, I have two moms. I would never let any of my friends come over my house because I was afraid of them finding out and getting their parent to hurt mine. And they did. They hurt them badly." I felt the tears.

Marcel pulled away and looked at me. "My parents...they survived but...only for a month before they died of internal bleeding. They looked so peaceful together. So calm. No cares in the world." 

"Tyler, it's okay. We all live together only because our parents disowned us or we ran away. It's fine that you have two moms because we don't judge here. You wanna know something else?" What Jon told me was shocking.