Movie Troubles Gone Right

Here's a one shot requested by thepandaispurple. This is a fluffy minicat one shot.

Tyler-23
Craig-22
Genre-Fluff

"Ty, where are the seats?" "Back row on the left." "Over here?" "No you dummy! Left!" Tyler and Craig decided that they should hang out since YouTube it stressing them out so first they went to the movies and after that they were going to go home and chill. 

The new ghostbusters came out so they went to see that. After they got snacks they went to their seats. Of course Craig being a dummy, he forgot where they were, so Tyler showed him the way. "Finally I can sit down!" Tyler whispered yelled so he wouldn't bother anybody.

Just when he was about to sit down, someone took his seat. "What!?" Tyler yelled but got shushed right after. "Tyler what happened??" Craig questioned tilting his head to the side. "Some dude took my seat now! I don't have one!" Tyler whispered. He had a frown on his face and veins popping out various places.

"Ty, calm down. How about you take my seat and I sit on your lap?" (Random time skip) Tyler looked away from the movie with a blush. 'I have a man sitting on my lap! I mean I like him but this is embarrassing!' Craig, oblivious to the situation, just watched the movie while he ate his popcorn.

He turned around to asked Tyler if he wanted some popcorn only to see a red faced Tyler looking away and staring into space. "Ty are you okay? Your face is all red." Tyler jumped out of his thoughts and turned to Craig nervously, their faces inches apart.

"I'm fine just thinking of something!" Tyler gave Craig a nervous smile. Craig frown turned into a smirk. "Stop smirking like a dumbass and watch the movie. (Another Timeskip) by the end of the movie Craig was asleep.

Tyler held onto Craig tightly as he stood up. While he was walking to his car he got some glares and he got some 'aww's. He also got some people who recognized them so he walked faster. It's not like he didn't want to take pictures but he didn't want them to wake Craig up.

Tyler sat Craig in the back seat then got in the drivers seat. Tyler could've sworn he heard Craig say "I love you Tyler." But he just shook it off. (Back at home) as soon as Tyler got home, he sat Craig on the couch then went to the kitchen to think.

"Maybe he likes me back! It might be the right time to tell him." Tyler said out loud as he paced back and fourth. "Tell who what?" He hears Craig say. Tyler turned around and smiled nervously. Craig sighed as he walked over to Tyler. "Look, I know you like me. I noticed it all day. You've been acting weird around me all day!"

Tyler sighed sadly. "It had to come out some time. Yes I do like you. You can leave if you want to. I can understand." Craig smiled and walked up to Tyler. "I'm not going to leave because-" he kissed Tyler passionately. He then stepped back. "I love you too!"

Tyler stood there, shocked. Then shocked turned to happiness. "So that means you'll be my boyfriend?" Craig hugged Tyler. "No that means I'll leave and never come back! Of course I'll be your boyfriend!" Tyler kissed Craig's forehead and picked him up bridal style, which made Craig squeak.

He hid his face in Tyler's chest. "I love you ty ty." "I love you too my little Craig" then they went to the couch and watched tv all day. I guess movie troubles can go right.