Poly!BBS (Part 1)

So this was requested by @poly_anything. I had some help from Magican_Bunneh! She is the queen of poly so you should go follow her! i know nothing about race car driving so this is my first fanfic about it. Hope you guys like it!

P.S this is how Lui's car looks like

S this is how Lui's car looks like

" Your going to beat your time! " shrieked a male voice over the earpiece. Lui chuckled as Moo scowled playfully at Mini over the piece. " what the hell? " mumbled someone in the distance but near where Lui could hear. Lui widen his eyes from a Yellow racecar zooming past him. " I thought you said it was only going to be us today? " asked Delirious over the piece. Lui shook his head remembering he was on a time to beat. " Well let's not worry about that right now. I still have a time to beat, " said Lui pushing on the accelerator in the car leaning back into the seat. Cheers could be heard from the earpiece but he wasn't paying attention to it. Only paying attention to the track and time. " Your almost there baby! " cheered Nogla encouraging his lover on. " All...Most.....There....." said Lui sticking his tongue out on the side narrowing his eyes with sweat running down his face.

" TIME! " yelled Mini though the earpiece with cheers following him afterwards. Lui cheered taking his hands off the wheel pushing his foot on the breaks. Not noticing the Yellow race car coming up behind him pushing the back of Lui's car. Lui yelled out from the impact pressing more pressure on the breaks to stop himself from hitting the wall. " LUI!? " he heard yelled from the fallen earpiece on the floor looking down at it. " I'm fine, " murmured Lui taking off the seat belt pushing his body through the window holding onto the hood to get the rest of his body out. Lui patted down his body taking notice of his lover's coming his way. Wildcat was leading the group with Nogla at the end of the running train of lover's.

"Are you okay Lu!? Are you hurt!?" Delirious asked as he ran over to his lover. He checked all over he body to see if he had any bruises. "I'm fine! but he isn't gonna be!" growled Lui as he looked at the driver, who bumped into his car, get out of his own car. "How many times am i gonna tell ya! you're never gonna get me Daniel!" The driver, Daniel, just smirked. "I almost succeeded too." Lui's lovers looked at him questionably, all tilting their heads to the side. "This is Daniel. He's been trying to beat me for three years by doing all types of sly tricks. He put me in a hospital before I became your lover." 

The guys growled and glared at Daniel. "Nobody touches Lui but us!" Mini exclaimed hugging Lui's side. "Guys its okay! He's not gonna do anything to me as long as you're here." Daniel turned around to go home. "I'll see you at the race tomorrow Lui. If you even finish the race." He whispered the last part as he left. "Well i'm hungry! Let's go get something to eat!" Wildcat said as he dragged his lovers to the car, forgetting about Lui's wrecked one. 

(Timeskip to the race)

"What do you mean you'll be late?!" Lui asked angrily threw the phone as he was driving to the WeatherTech SportsCar Championship (idk I just found something). "Mini ate something he was alergic to when he wasn't supposed to. We promise as soon as we get back from the doctor we'll be there to see you race, yeah?" Cartoonz explained softly. Lui was about to protest but thought against it and just sighed. "Okay Toonz. But you better be there for me!" Cartoonz chuckled. "As always. We'll be there." "Tell Min that he's a dumbass. Love you." "Love you too."

As Lui was driving, he thought about his car and that's when he realized. "SHIT!! my car is still wrecked!" he parked he car and put his head down on the wheel. "What am I gonna do?" There was a knock on his window. He looked up to see none other than Daniel. He rolled down his window. "What do you want Daniel?" Daniel just gave a small smile. "This morning I went see about my car and I saw that yours was still a wreck so I stayed up all night fixing both of our cars. If you think i'm lying, i can show you." Lui was hesitant at first but nodded and got out of the car.

To be continued~

(IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG!!!! School got in the way and I was working on other oneshots plus I was procrastinating a liitle bit hehe! But i'm here now! This is gonna be a two parter!)