Pregnant!? (Poly!BBS) part one

Ahh, sex. The best thing for Craig, Brock, Jon, Marcel, and Bryce. It's not so much the best thing anymore when you get them all pregnant. It all started a week after valentines day. The four became nauseous. Brock threw up in the bathroom, Bryce threw up in the garbage can, Jon threw up in the sink, and Craig threw up in the can with Bryce but not before throwing up on himself. Marcel was upstairs, throwing up all last night made him tired.

"Maybe it's just a stomach bug." Brian guessed as he led his lover to the bathroom Brock was at so they could clean themselves up. A month after that, Craig started craving, Jon was still throwing up, Brock was having hormones, Marcel was having weird back pains, and Bryce had a visible lump on his belly. "Are you calling me fat!?" Brock yelled at Tyler, thick tears streaming down his face.

Tyler walked passed Brock, slapped his ass, and called  it fat, but in a good way, but Brock didn't think so. "No, baby! You're skinny!" "So now i'm too skinny for you, huh!?" Tyler was confused. "No, Brock. You're perfect for me!" 

Brock wiped his tears. "R-really?" Tyler kissed Brock's forehead. "Really." Brock giggled and ran off to probably outside to hang out with the dogs. "Jon, put your head by the trash can! Craig, l'll give you your onions and peanut butter in a sec. Marcel, I'll get some ice. Bryce did you eat a lot? There's a bump showing." Tyler joked going into the kitchen to get the food for Craig.

Bryce giggled. "Well, I did eat a lot of chicken this morning so, maybe." Evan did some research in his room so he could figure out why his four smallest lovers are acting like this. He typed in all of the symptoms and what he found really shocked him. "Guys! I found something you might wanna see!" 

Everyone except for Jon, Craig, Brock, and Bryce, came rushing up to Evan's room. "So,Evan. What's yer news?" David asked with an eyebrow raised. "Well, I looked up the symptoms our lovers were having and it turns out that they're....pregnant."

....

......

.............

...........................

..................................

...............................................

.................................................................

"PREGNANT!?"