Chapter 16

🔱Lady Cerena🔱

Taizan look at the beauty in front of him. He examined the magnificent this person posses. He wanted to touch that line of define beauty and let his hand roam in satisfaction. But one would be stupid to know how expensive and valuable enough this lady in front of him.

"Your majesty, I present to you, my daughter. Cerena." The obscene and dark hearted minister present his only tresure, his only child to the king.

Again, Taizan look at the lady in front of him while his heart beat faster than usual from the sensual way Cerena looks. Cerena too, look at the king, passion in her eyes as they travel all over Taizan's feature. They both look at each other with such tense in the room. With such feels and foreign thoughts. At the moment, there was no one to stop both of them from pleasuring each other eyes and imagination.

And then, there was Sunni who were for all the reasons in this world is hurt by Taizan's act. He did not blame Taizan. Cerena is indeed a very beautiful women. so beautiful, her beauty can bring shame to the stars that masterpiece the night in the sky. But it was too much. There were other people in the room but the king ignored that fact and behave so disgracefully.

"I've told you she would be the perfect lady for you." Minister Calli speak up. Showing his bright satisfaction smile to the king knowing that he has succesfully tricked the powerful man for the beauty of his own daughter.

Taizan then suddenly snap out of his thought and stare at Cerena and immadiately clear his throat. Somehow embarrased of himself but never the thought that he had presumed to think. He turned to look at Sunni so anxiously, wondering if his act would hurt the man and indeed when he turn, Sunni had his eyes to the ground. Eyes filled with hurt as he his own thought jump to assumption. Taizan then is immensely bothered with the whole situation that he can no longer think of anyting else.

He then ask for Sunni's advice in such drastic desperation. "What do you think my adviser?" Taizan ask, looking at Sunni staright in the eye, hoping that Sunni would not be hurting so much.

But nothing is like expected when Sunni look at the king with such a bright smile. "She is definitely the perfect pair for you your majesty. Her beauty can bring this kingdom such breeze and peace. I must say she would make you look amazing your majesty if she stands with you." Said Sunni with half of the sincerity his heart can give.

As if lightning emerced with power from the sky, Taizan feel betrayed. He would not have thought that Sunni would agree on this arrangement. Sunni would know that he hated all of these but yet the man said such word. Taizan portray a mad look as his jaw and dark eyes tense and Sunni who were in the eye of the king shivers inwardly. Taizan turn his attention to the front hall as his heart who were beating fast is now faster from rage.

He feels like bursting from rage but quickly, he calm himself by breathing through his mouth. He close his eyes and slowly open them to deal with whatever that is will happen.

"I must admit she is a real beauty but still, she needs to compete with the other maiden in order for such position. Only then she would be judge fairly and not just with such word." Taizan tense his last sentences with high commanding voice that almost embark a scream as he turn his head so darstic towards Sunni.

Sunni flich in fear as he take a step back. Scared with the rage that come his way.

"And only then would I know if she wuld be the perfect one for this position."

"But your majesty, can't you see? She is the best out of all the maiden in this land? How can you question my daughter greatness?" Minister Calli disagreed to uch level.

"I would believe you if you have such solid proof Calli but this were just your words. Your words that praise all high of your own daughter but still, it is not visible to the eyes of how great she is." Taizan said again.

"Your majesty, look at her. Look at that beauty. You're telling me you are not fond of what is in front of you? But how come?" Calli dare to accused his greatness with words that almost resemble the king's weakness. The preferring of another man instead of a woman. Minister Calli would have no idea if the king is such thing but it didn't hurt to try and find out.

"Because!!!!" Taizan voice boomed through the hall and even the little voices of whispers stop. What can only be heard was nothing. "Because I said so!" Taizan scream again. "And if there is anything but rules and orders here, it comes from my own words, from my own command! I will not be persuaded or bribe like I have no mind on my own. Understood?!"

Everybody in the hall could only nod to his majesty orders but not Minister Calli. Even if his life beg for it, he would never bow down to the man that low. Never would he put himself below such egoistic monster. So he did the most kind thing he could ever do, he fight back.

"Very well then. It is your call I supposed." Minister Calli walked away, his long drape cover his back so magnificently, portraying his wealth.