Chapter 11

🔱Taizan🔱

"Oi mate over here!!!" Darius yell to Sunni who happens to walk by in front of the barn.

Sunni look up to Darius and walk to him as he put on a smile. When he arrived, Sunni grab on Darius shoulder lightly as he look at the many food on the table and the many man who is destroying every bit of it. For the first time ever, he didn't feel so starving looking at all the food.

"Well, sit down." Darius urged.

"I've already ate."

"What? When?"

Sunni think twice before mentioning the kings name and of course he didn't want anyone to know about what the king had said to him. So, he smile warmly as always and shook his head.

"I ate some leftovers from the king's meal."

"You what?! Why on earth would you do that you poor little thing?" Darius looks up to Sunni with sad eyes.

"There were so many leftover. I couldn't help but to feel guilty about it. So, I ate them. What's wrong?"

"Cause that is just really fucked up mate." Sunni turn his head towards the man who had voice his mind. When he found the owner of the voice, he cringed inside.

The man is just too big with bold head and not quite the pleasant face you see everyday. He has an earing on his right ear while his eyebrows is also pierced. His bushy eyebrows were also terrifying, making the man eyes look like his angry all the time for no reasons whatsoever.

"Oh come on Mani. It's not that bad." Darius joke around with the man while Sunni regretted his decision on saying such statement.

"I get the whole king thing but to eat from the same mouth is just disgusting." Mani frown his face in disgust and continue to eat like he had been starving for days.

Sunni could only wonder what could be more disgusting. Him,eating from the king's leftover or Mani here who have no dining ethics as he gobbled all the food with no control.

"Just ignore him like everybody does." Darius advised.

Sunni nod silently. He then excuse himself so that he can go to his bed and sleep for a while before he needs to make dinner again.

Sunni walks toward his bed and plopped down on the comfortable piece of sheet he could call home. He then let out a heavy sigh before his eyes slowly drift to darkness.
But god has a better plan and destiny is an inevitable event in life.

So, before he could actually sleep, a man called his name.

"Hey, wake up!"

Sunni grunt in distress and wake up from the bed slowly as a man kick him in the foot and yell nonchalantly. He rub his eyes before he fully look at the man in front of him. The man is wearing the clothes of a castle guard. The blue and gold colour depicts the royalty and power held by those with ranks.

"I'm to bring you to the king. Get up and walk." The man bark harshly. Not to mention the look on his face but Sunni can literally feel the hate that this man is radiating towards him.

Sunni got up from his bed and walk behind the guard as the man didn't even look behind to see if Sunni is following or not. He keeps on walking like a stick and somehow Sunni feel so unfair and angry at how the man had treated him like he owns no self respect.

What have the world become?

Sunni thought to himself as he followed the guard. As they keep on walking, he also noticed that he has never been to this part of the castle. Sunni look around him and admire the flowery accessories between the walls and pillar of the hallway. This part looks better than the rest of the castle as it is more bright and lighter. Sunni awed in amazement as he clumsily walk through what seems like a bridge that connects two building.