Chapter 6

Darius ⬆⬆⬆

"You should've seen the way he swing his sword Sunni. As soon as his in front of the dead man, he cut his head off clean with just one single motion. It was fairly mesmerizing and cruel at the same time."

With a loud and energetic voice, Darius told the stories of the incident that happen that day to all the kitchen ladies and Sunni. How the almighty King Taizan had cut off clean a traitors head. Darius who witnessed such tragedy had thought that it was rather highly powerful.

"Isn't that a bit cruel?" One of the lady said.

"Well serves him right for trying to kill the king!" Another lady shouted as all heads nod at her truthful statement.

"Then what happen?" Sunni ask as his curiosity peak in deeper with the story.

"He went back inside the castle. Just like that." Darius click his finger as a sign of how easy it is for a king to get away with killing someone that might have killed him for whatever reasons there is.

"Poor King Taizan, he must've been really scared." Voice a small young ginger woman.

"What are you going on Cecilia?" Ask the old fat lady next to her.

"Scared? King Taizan may be or not, the most bravest men I've ever seen in my whole entire life." One of the lady kitchen which were known by the name Guril voice. "He have been protecting the kingdom with all his might and look at the town conditions right now. We are in peace than we ever had been and it all comes to the effort of the king and his men." Guril had almost shouted his compliments to the king for the whole people in the kitchen to hear. But soon after, slow down her voice to speak, "But of course there's those people who will kill him for it. Poor souls."

"If only I could warm and heal his broken heart at night." Said a lady charmingly. "I would let him wrestle in my cleavage and fulfil his desires for love and war. Oh how romantic!"

"Whore!" An anonymous voice call out which cause the whole kitchen to erupt in laughter.

The young lady who wish to have the king between his breasts stomp her feet and scowl making the attention more focus on her attire.

Later then, the workers walk back to their stations and continue the work that awaits them. Sunni and Darius too soon after walk to the pile of dishes on the floor and start on scrubbing the plate while talking.

      On the other side of the castle, lies a king on his throne with his army behind him. Taizan eyes focused on the man who have his head bow down to him. Its the time for him to listen to the people's trouble and apparently they were many of the villagers gathered around the hall.

Some of them will complain and some will be showering him with gifts for the solved problems from before. It is unfortunately his duty as a king, as a leader to his nations.

People keep on coming and talking and all long the time, Taizan only hear what he wants to hear; his own thought of how tiring and devastating this moment is.

Hours pass by and by the time everything had ended, Taizan quickly walk back to his chamber. Desperate for soft and warm bed. A rest of the day before he needs to go back and fulfil his duty as forsaken human being. A king.

He took off his heavy fury piece of clothing and lay down on the bed. Letting out a heavy breath on the way. His mind suddenly drift to the thought of walking around the castle. Its been a while since his been around the castle ground inspecting the scenery and all his workers.

Just as the thought come into his mind, Taizan stood up from his rest and hauled upon Mactum. Mactum walk in with ease as he kept his gaze downlow.